Fun on Runescape.

Tynisa

We all do it, browse the web, talk to people on the IRC, watch youtube video's.However, for the first time yesterday i played runescape for what it is - and i went PKing with a small group of people.During this trip i actually had fun, instead of grinding XP for pixelated levels in the hope it will make me a better runescaper.--So .. what do you actually do for fun on runescape?

Pking is a blast and that's why I do it so much. It's not the same as grinding for a skill or boss hunting for cash. It's more laid back but it can get annoying when you factor in all the pjers and rushers but even then, all it depends on is your outlook on it if you approach it as a way to make money or something of the sort you won't enjoy it because you're so srs bsns about it. Once you can get past that and simply do it to enjoy it you won't even notice that you've been pking for like 2 or 3 hours and then you realise you actually do better when you're not stressed out about making bank.