How many resources do you do a week and why?

I God-Apollo

First poll, so tell me how I do.So my question is, how many resources do you do a week and why? For those of you who don't gather resources for our citadel why not?Personally I do as many resources as I can, and generally get max resources a week, and I do it so we can get cool new stuff for our citadel, and make sure that the citadel doesn't downgrade.

None because it's not fun. Sorry. I understand that this is the clan, but I'm very blunt about certain things...I'll go to events and chat when I can, but collecting resources has got to be one of the most boring RS tasks cuirrently available. And that's coming after training several skills for 7 hours that I hate. Maybe when it's more useful or more fun, or more afkable.

• Upvote 1

I max every week. The Citadel is our home and we should look after it is my opinion.Yes, it's boring to do. But, let us be honest, it's not difficult and not everyone has to do a max every week (it would be helpful though). Between all clan members, it should not be hard to get what we need to do done. A simple quota for each member?

• Upvote 1

I max every week. The Citadel is our home and we should look after it is my opinion.Yes, it's boring to do. But, let us be honest, it's not difficult and not everyone has to do a max every week (it would be helpful though). Between all clan members, it should not be hard to get what we need to do done. A simple quota for each member?

Exactly, I've said much longer-winded versions of this before. +1There's no reason we couldn't have at least done the ~4k resources required to keep t2 or t3, whichever we had before.