Dead Skills

MstrMonopoly

Hunter and Firemaking.

I remember the premiere of Hunter, and there was 2000 people on the beach trapping birds. Now, everyone i know just use it as a "vacation" skill, something else to do while you take a break from money making or skilling.

Sorry, Firemaking just speaks for itself. No offense to anyone that ACTUALLY likes FM out there Posted Image

Fishing a full bank of rocktails, woodcutting down a magic tree with the inferno adze,then making a fire with said logs and a tinderbox, then cooking a full inventory of rocktail's on said fire is better than fletching an inventory full of mage longbows worth max 1.5kgp, and not even equipping one because rune crossbow/darts/knives are better/The Unfeltchabble Dark Bow

agreed. I think the higher your agility level, the more emotes you should be able to unlock. Also i think new agility arenas are in order. *Thinks a unlimited sprint at level 99 would be awesome :3*

There should be unlimited sprint everywhere and another benefit for agility. Seriously, I never understood why game makers would slow down a game for no reason.

There should be unlimited sprint everywhere and another benefit for agility. Seriously, I never understood why game makers would slow down a game for no reason.

Exactly, i mean it makes it a little more "Realistic" with it having a certain amount of energy you can run, but Honestly we all know its a stupid video game, therefor we dont really give a shit about "Realistic" qualities. GIVE US UNLIMITED SPRINT NOW PLOX!