Miss me?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Timber Wolfs

Timber Wolfs

• 127 Posts
Hey guys. Timber is back. :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts
rich guy is back what happend to you? :D

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Hey man, long time no see! You just disappeared off the face of the Earth and no one knew what the heck had happened.

Timber Wolfs

Timber Wolfs

• 127 Posts
Haha yeah sorry about that. You see, my forum account was deleted during some big update and I kept telling everyone on the CC to talk to our tech admin. No one did, and without a forum and planned events Runescape got pretty boring and I quit. With more time on my hands, i had one hell of a summer; Which I plan to write about later in the appropriate section. But now since school is starting up again, I might get back into RS. So I decided to check this place out. <3

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Well welcome back wolfie :D

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Lol, we were just talking like 2 weeks ago about how cool it would be to have you back.And yes I missed you.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
I missed Timber D: <3

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Glad to have you back Bro :3

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Wow Timber, I've been trying to get you to come back, and once I go on vacation you decide, "Dur I guess I'll join TRR again." Nice to have you back buddy.

Terravilla

Terravilla

• 154 Posts
You're back! :)

Timber Wolfs

Timber Wolfs

• 127 Posts
Haha love you guys, can't wait to talk to you all on the CC. I'll join as a full clan member as soon as I pay for RS membership. I know I'm a lousy RS player, but you guys better accept my application. :)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Haha love you guys, can't wait to talk to you all on the CC. I'll join as a full clan member as soon as I pay for RS membership. I know I'm a lousy RS player, but you guys better accept my application. :(

Are you kidding? I'd murder Traag and steal his account if he didn't accept you. (Which we know won't happen cause he has a man-crush on you)

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Cool beans. You are back. Hope to see you around soon.

Terravilla

Terravilla

• 154 Posts
Hey Wolfy, remember that deal we had a while back? :(

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
wb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.