Hello Rebelz!

Henry Crow

Hi and thank you for the invite to your clan!I am a 28 year old Peace Corps volunteer serving in Peru for two years. I have played a bunch of MMOs and my search for something that would work on my limited internet connection has brought me to Runescape :)So far I can honestly say it is a shame I didn't discover the game earlier because it is pretty amazing and in depth.One of my "must haves' for an MMO is a good community I can chat with and feel a part of and I think I have found it (after hours of talking in other clan chats). You all seem really friendly and active.Thank you again and I can't wait to get to know you all.

Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)*In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen or mstr. Monopoly to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape :PGlad to have you here man :) Im gonna be joining the national gaurd pretty soon :) Hows things in peru?