Photo

Hello Rebelz!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Henry Crow

Henry Crow

• 2 Posts
Hi and thank you for the invite to your clan!I am a 28 year old Peace Corps volunteer serving in Peru for two years. I have played a bunch of MMOs and my search for something that would work on my limited internet connection has brought me to Runescape :)So far I can honestly say it is a shame I didn't discover the game earlier because it is pretty amazing and in depth.One of my "must haves' for an MMO is a good community I can chat with and feel a part of and I think I have found it (after hours of talking in other clan chats). You all seem really friendly and active.Thank you again and I can't wait to get to know you all.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
Welcome to TRR! I think you'll enjoy yourself here, I think we fit your needs quite well. Just remember to stay active on the forums so you keep up on recent clan happenings. :)

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)*In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen or mstr. Monopoly to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape :PGlad to have you here man :) Im gonna be joining the national gaurd pretty soon :) Hows things in peru?

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Welcome! I am glad you enjoy our community because it only gets better! :)

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
All I can say is, you've come to the right place! :)

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Welcome to TRR, the clan of awesomeness. My relatives just came back from Peru, ever tried Guinea Pig?

rebelmal

rebelmal

• 25 Posts
Welcome. I will second what everyone else says above. I have only been in TRR for a little less than a week and I find all friendly and helpful. You have joined a good bunch.

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good to have some more older folks in here lol :) Have some fun, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Y YELD

Y YELD

• 41 Posts
welcome to the clan your going to fit right in:)

Stuart

Stuart

• 172 Posts
Welcome to the only and only Rebelz! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.