Minecraft Server

Kaiden

TRR now has a Minecraft server.To join, first download Hamachi here:https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/Click the "try it free" button and run it and install it.Then, the Network ID is...072-404-654, password is "TheRebelz"The Minecraft IP (once you've opened and are running Hamachi) is: 5.178.133.74Let's build together!

You might be able to connect if you just download it from a Torrent site, however I'm not 100 percent sure. I know the free game can't host a server, but I don't know if they can join or not. Never hurts to try.

Yeah...you can't go online unless you buy it. But it's worth it :3

What's the point of Minecraft? Not to sound mean, I'm just wondering.

It's actually pretty fun, building gigantic structures with the resources you've gathered. Shaping the earth and bending the environment to your will. My computer's a piece of shit, so I can't run Minecraft properly. When I get a new computer I'm going to join this server and build a replica of Orthanc.

You can still play free and host free servers. Playing free doesn't involve gathering resources or fighting monsters. Just build to your hearts content. Me and Nuggeh built a pirate ship.

Posted Image

And we made their wall of fame.

Posted Image

Probably not as fun as playing the full version, but it's always good for a lulz or two. And it's free.

TRR now has a Minecraft server.To join, first download Hamachi here:https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/Click the "try it free" button and run it and install it.Then, the Network ID is...072-404-654, password is "TheRebelz"The Minecraft IP (once you've opened and are running Hamachi) is: 5.178.133.74Let's build together!

I just bought Minecraft, what is the point of Hamachi? Can I not just enter the ip in multiplayer?