started a lend/trust deal with haides.

nelly

Posted Image

well here the deal. i needed money to rebuild and haides was VERY KIND* enuff to help me out , the deal is i double the lend (so pay him back 160m) and if i hit over 1b+ cash before he comes back to runescape i promised to give him 300m+ out of how much i make , thanks bro alot mean's alot i won't let you down :o

I only had two memorable trust lends in my life. Once was with this one guy who was named after a popular board game. He gave me a BGS just for being a good guy. Later he asked to borrow it and I never saw it again. To this day I wonder why he jew'ed me out of that. Another one was with this one guy who was named after a popular rock singer. I gave him my friendship for a little over a year. In exchange, I took 4m from him. I clearly got ripped off, but I trusted him to pay me back some other time. That never happened.Good job on the drops Nelly, lol. Hope you can pay him back soon. :P

I only had two memorable trust lends in my life. Once was with this one guy who was named after a popular board game. He gave me a BGS just for being a good guy. Later he asked to borrow it and I never saw it again. To this day I wonder why he jew'ed me out of that. Another one was with this one guy who was named after a popular rock singer. I gave him my friendship for a little over a year. In exchange, I took 4m from him. I clearly got ripped off, but I trusted him to pay me back some other time. That never happened.Good job on the drops Nelly, lol. Hope you can pay him back soon. :P

Oh shit I forgot about that.You can have some other money if you want, I feel bad now.