Photo

started a lend/trust deal with haides.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
Posted Image

well here the deal. i needed money to rebuild and haides was VERY KIND* enuff to help me out , the deal is i double the lend (so pay him back 160m) and if i hit over 1b+ cash before he comes back to runescape i promised to give him 300m+ out of how much i make , thanks bro alot mean's alot i won't let you down :o

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
I have my santa hat so i'm happy and nelly was on and since i love him i decided to help him out and agreed to his proposition.ps. ima be on either wednesday or next week nels, if items sold on ge by then i'll hit u up with another 20m

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
:o

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
GL at Arma broAlso, this was super generous Pinhead.

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
10m split on tassets already :)

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
thank you mono :)

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Gl man, thats alot of money!

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
its okay, im happy running around f2p with my santa lol.sides nelly = <3

Deus

Deus

• Banned
  • 338 Posts
No wonderful mention of a broke Heated lending ya gps! That was uber nice pinhead!

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
Posted Image
LETGOOOO haides :P

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
Gratz nelson realy good

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I only had two memorable trust lends in my life. Once was with this one guy who was named after a popular board game. He gave me a BGS just for being a good guy. Later he asked to borrow it and I never saw it again. To this day I wonder why he jew'ed me out of that. Another one was with this one guy who was named after a popular rock singer. I gave him my friendship for a little over a year. In exchange, I took 4m from him. I clearly got ripped off, but I trusted him to pay me back some other time. That never happened.Good job on the drops Nelly, lol. Hope you can pay him back soon. :P

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

I only had two memorable trust lends in my life. Once was with this one guy who was named after a popular board game. He gave me a BGS just for being a good guy. Later he asked to borrow it and I never saw it again. To this day I wonder why he jew'ed me out of that. Another one was with this one guy who was named after a popular rock singer. I gave him my friendship for a little over a year. In exchange, I took 4m from him. I clearly got ripped off, but I trusted him to pay me back some other time. That never happened.Good job on the drops Nelly, lol. Hope you can pay him back soon. :P

Oh shit I forgot about that.You can have some other money if you want, I feel bad now.

nelly

nelly

• 38 Posts
lol mono

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com