Differences Between MW3 and MW2?

David

Not much, the kill-streak options are a big enough difference though, but it's pretty much the same. That's why I decided to get Black Ops again instead of MW3 for Christmas, since I already have MW2 anyway.Don't own MW3 of course, but I have played it a few times; and even Brad has said MW2 is probably better, and the maps suck apparently.

I don't understand why everyone hates Black Ops. The campaign if amazing, zombies is fun if you're bored and the multiplayer owns imo. I know a lot of people don't like the multiplayer I guess, but it's my favourite out of the whole lot! xDThe only thing I could think of is the quickscoping is harder... :o

I don't hate black ops I actualy like his campain, it's one of the best in all 8 cod games... Multiplayer is a bit bad and a thing that is realy bad in MW3 + in Bo is the multiplayer Respawns they are pretty bad, i've seen various videos with commenatries in youtube were people rewspawn 5 times in a row in the same place and they always get killed by the same guy w8ting there. Pretty bad point there!But cmparing MW2 and MW3 for me is that I actualy like more the types of 3 killstreaks and I don't like most maps in MW2 so I go for MW3.Also in a few weeks like 6 or 7 in 1 and half months I will buy the xbox with MW3 and it's actualy great because the xbox layout will be with MW3 signatures and colors, same for commands, it's realy cool. xD

• 2 weeks later...