Photo

Clan Requirements Poll

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: TRR Requirements
13 member(s) have cast votes

What should TRR's combat requirements be?

1. 60+
    0 votes - 0.00%

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 70+
    0 votes - 0.00%

3. 80+
    1 votes - 7.69%

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. 90+
    2 votes - 15.38%

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

5. 100+
    0 votes - 0.00%

6. 110+
    0 votes - 0.00%

7. Other - Total Level
    1 votes - 7.69%

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

8. Leave them as they are.
    0 votes - 0.00%

9. No RS Requirements; stricter application.
    9 votes - 69.23%

Percentage of vote: 69.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

GUYS SORRY TO TALK LIKE THIS BUT IS JUST TO CALL UR ATENTION:THIS IS A COMBAT EVENTS POLL, THE STUFF YOU ARE SAYING SEEMS LIKE AMORE OF AN ANSWER TO A EVENTS POOL, BUTCOMBAT EVENTS ARE DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL EVENTS.... There should be 2 pools traag not just one, like this it may seem confuse for some to know what to pick and say....

... What?It's a poll for what our entry requirements are for new members.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

FunnyPirate

FunnyPirate

• 535 Posts
I though it were from events.....SO I'll just say whatever I said in every post and I change my vote soz traag....

Aliath

Aliath

• 106 Posts

I joined TRR on a no requirement standard, I like the idea. At one point in time I would have called for a total level/combat level requirement to try and enforce activity. But I believe another requirement that has nothing to do with levels should come into play. Forum activity 'posts per month/week' And event attendance % depending on the amount of events held within the calendar month. This would still hold true to therebelz being a no level requirement clan, but would still enforce activity to a certain degree. You could also, instead of accepting all people, put them on a probationary period such as trial member to see how active they are. Giving them a set % of events and number of forum posts to do within a 2 week period before becoming a full fledged member. That not only would show if a person was active or not, but it would also get them into the loop of meeting people, posting, and attending events.

I fullheartedly agree (especially with the bit about stricter application procedures.) :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.