Awards Topic

MstrMonopoly

Ah, time to get me some of those shineys! :)If I am correct the following awards apply to me:Combat: Major - My combat level is 126.Total level: 1800 - My total level is 1973.100% Quest Completion - I am the proud owner of a Quest Cape.Member of the Month - As you can see in the list I was the 10th MotM in October 2009, I plan to make sure to show everyone why I got that badge back then in the first place. :D

Attack MasteryStrength MasteryRanged MasteryPrayer MasteryMagic MasteryConstitution MasteryCooking MasteryHerblore MasterySlayer MasteryCombat: Lieutenant ColonelTotal Level: 2000Questing: Frodo BagginsMember of the YearMember of the MonthRecruiting: 5 ReferralsRank Achievement: Event CoordinatorRank Achievement: ModeratorRank Achievement: WarlordRank Achievement: CouncilRated Clan Wars LeaderSkilling Olympics: The OlympianTragic Gaffe AwardHenry Memorial AwardBrenden (Illini) Award of DouchebaggeryAchievement of the WeekEnjoy.

Attack MasteryStrength MasteryRanged MasteryPrayer MasteryMagic MasteryConstitution MasteryCooking MasteryHerblore MasterySlayer MasteryCombat: Lieutenant ColonelTotal Level: 2000Questing: Frodo BagginsMember of the YearMember of the MonthRecruiting: 5 ReferralsRank Achievement: Event CoordinatorRank Achievement: ModeratorRank Achievement: WarlordRank Achievement: CouncilRated Clan Wars LeaderSkilling Olympics: The OlympianTragic Gaffe AwardHenry Memorial AwardBrenden (Illini) Award of DouchebaggeryAchievement of the WeekEnjoy.

You're not in the council...?