Any Game of Thrones Fans?

David

After hearing a lot of hype I finally decided to try it out and watch it. 

It's absolutely fantastic. I can't believe the production values that went into the show; it's comparable to 2 hour movies. I highly recommend it if no one here has seen it.

I know we discussed it over a year ago, but it's worth revisiting now. It's been even better every season so far, which is saying a lot.

I just caught myself up on the TV series, so now I'm planning on starting the books since there's like a year-long wait until the next season.

The author definitely does know how to screw with people; two of my favorite characters are already dead. I don't even mind since there are so many weird/interesting characters though.

Are the books confusing?

I can't deal with things that have too many characters in it, and lots of fantasy names like Tricueluaba Formaluati from Ovenguardingland of the 9th age of the Trubelifaggot tribe.

I'm not saying my memory is bad, im just saying i can't store the names of a zillion people with fucked up names.

I just caught myself up on the TV series, so now I'm planning on starting the books since there's like a year-long wait until the next season. The author definitely does know how to screw with people; two of my favorite characters are already dead. I don't even mind since there are so many weird/interesting characters though.

Who are your favourite characters?

EPIC story, I think the 'finales' should be written out better, the books has dozens of anti-climaxes, they build up to something and later on you read how it ended...

I like this :) makes the story flow better, rather than stop start for each character.