Photo

Game of Thrones

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
For those who don't know.. Game of Thrones started off as a series of fantasy novels by George R.R. Martin and became a HBO special series first aired in April of 2011 and the second season began April 2012.

Just wondering who else watches this show?
The storylines are insane. Bloody, gory, medieval-ish timeframe, fantasy elements, politics, deceit. I highly suggest watching - if you're 18+ .. There are a few "adult" situations... Okay, maybe more than a few ;p

Spoiler in place in case anything posted might give away the story! You've been warned!

Spoiler

But yeah. No one else wants to watch it with me, reaching out to the awesome ES/TRR community!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I've watched all of season 1, but not botherd to see 2 yet. Ny fave char must be Eddard/Ned Stark. The only have to be 15 in Norway btw :P

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
That's because the story's set in modern day Norway :PStarted watching the first series with the mrs "/ its alright I suppose I'd rather read the book though tbh but the mrs wants to watch it...

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
I'll watch it once its on netflix:P

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

I'll watch it once its on netflix:P

+24234234Most of the TV I watch is on Netflix. So until then D: Heard it was really good though.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
That's it; I need to get a Netflix account :[Keep me busy waiting for new episodes. Seriously though: one episode and I was hooked, can't just stop watching now :]Any series suggestions?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
As far as Netflix goes, I've been watching Futurama, Weeds, Sparticus: Blood and Sand, and occasionally I pick up on some shows like The Office and The Walking Dead.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Sparticus is just as bad as GoT or worse xDFuturama is a personal fave, but I might have seen nearly every episode already, ty for the suggestions!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I've watched the first 2 episodes, must say the blonde chick is really hot and I'm going to watch the other episodes for that particular reason. But mehhh to much story to be honest, I prefer Spartacus

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I might get Netflix soon, so I might try watching it, if you say it's good (:

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

I've watched the first 2 episodes, must say the blonde chick is really hot and I'm going to watch the other episodes for that particular reason.

It only gets better!!! She is by far the hottest character in the series.@AnarchyYAY!:]

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Yeah, this is a fun show. I started watching it with my brother and I gotta say Joffrey just amuses the shit out of me. Tywin and Tyrion are both fun as far as Lannisters go, anyway, so they're probably my favorite house. Second would probably be the Starks, Arya's pretty funny but the rest of them seem to have sticks up their asses, I mean, in that last episode Jon had a free chance to have sex with that hottie but he didn't.I don't like Danaerys that much, but she is quite attractive.

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
I CAN'T STAND JOFFREY. GET OFF MY THREAD xDI kinda get what you mean about the Starks, but they just wana be a respectable well-rounded family... Not to mention they are Lord/Ladies of Winterfell, not just plain folks. Sansa was the only real stuck up one in the beginning, and boy has she paid for it. There's a girl that works at Starbucks by my house who looks like her, only older.Jon Snow is a good boy<3Haven't watched Monday's episode... Something important happened.. And I can't watch it til tomorrow. -.-

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
you guys should stop watching tv and start reading -.-'

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

you guys should stop watching tv and start reading -.-'

I actually bought the book (part 1) a few days ago :D can't wait, but I want to complete the book I'm currently reading first (The Lost Army by Valerio Massimo Manfredi)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com