Photo

Any Game of Thrones Fans?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

After hearing a lot of hype I finally decided to try it out and watch it. 

It's absolutely fantastic. I can't believe the production values that went into the show; it's comparable to 2 hour movies. I highly recommend it if no one here has seen it.

I know we discussed it over a year ago, but it's worth revisiting now. It's been even better every season so far, which is saying a lot.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

No

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Read the Books.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Game of Thrones FAN, the author truly knows how to play with your emotions.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I just caught myself up on the TV series, so now I'm planning on starting the books since there's like a year-long wait until the next season.

The author definitely does know how to screw with people; two of my favorite characters are already dead. I don't even mind since there are so many weird/interesting characters though.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Are the books confusing?

I can't deal with things that have too many characters in it, and lots of fantasy names like Tricueluaba Formaluati from Ovenguardingland of the 9th age of the Trubelifaggot tribe.

I'm not saying my memory is bad, im just saying i can't store the names of a zillion people with fucked up names.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I just caught myself up on the TV series, so now I'm planning on starting the books since there's like a year-long wait until the next season. The author definitely does know how to screw with people; two of my favorite characters are already dead. I don't even mind since there are so many weird/interesting characters though.

Who are your favourite characters?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I read the books and try to watch the show parallel. About to start watching S3E1.

EPIC story, I think the 'finales' should be written out better, the books has dozens of anti-climaxes, they build up to something and later on you read how it ended...

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

EPIC story, I think the 'finales' should be written out better, the books has dozens of anti-climaxes, they build up to something and later on you read how it ended...

I like this :) makes the story flow better, rather than stop start for each character.

Drexill

Drexill

• 15 Posts

Probably my favorite IP ever. I think the show is stunning, and it syncs up to the books nicely. I did read first though, and the show does the books great justice... which is rare.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com