"Mini Olympics"

Tynisa

I was going to restart my conquest tournament, however instead i have an idea that may bring together a few things that people want, and possibly bring together a few people who generally may have no reason to even chat together.My theory is thus; (And please let me know if you higher's think this is a bad idea.)This will be a "Mini Team Based Olympics"Teams will consist of at least 4 people, with no maximum on the amount of teams involved - though im leaning to just having two with the numbers that are expected. (Although the amount of people wanting to participate may change this in due course.) - Teams will be chosen by the team leaders, of which will be decided most probably on combat level, one pick at a time.The events themselves will be along the lines of: Conquest match, Wilderness DM, Duel Arena, "Skilling for a week, one skill", Gnomeball, Runelink (Connect 4, RS style.), Draughts.I am aiming for events that only 1 person from each team has to be online for, this way each team can nominate different people for different events, anyone with good PK stats can tackle the Duel Arena/Wildy, anyone with great skilling stats can tackle the skilling week, and anyone with none of the above, but good brains can tackle the Conquest and Runelink.Probable entry fee of 50-100k per person, but im unsure, i might just put up a mil for the winning team myself.Anyway, interest?

Well, thats 4 people involved up to now.I'll advertise for this myself, please feel free to get others to join in.The joy of this is that there are events for people with lots of time, and events for people with little time (Connect4). So it should work very well. I hope.--Never played gnomeball either Deus, but it looks easy enough.People train for the olympics, and some of us may have to do the same. ;-p

Considering the great feedback, i'll start to work on some form of a table for the recording of progress and take a look at a point system that i believe will work.However, i would love at least 10 replies to this post for people who are interested.As i said, please advertise for me, and i will do the same. Basically just ask people to take a look here and see what they think.Thanks a lot,Tynisa ::kissys:: .. haha