• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

1:00?

that was quick

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

that was quick

Laughing my ass off right now. First guess for the win.

Might have unknowingly cheated, though, since I've seen your Twitter profile. Not sure if you've ever had a real life picture there or not.

You were definitely the star of that video.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Laughing my ass off right now. First guess for the win.

Might have unknowingly cheated, though, since I've seen your Twitter profile. Not sure if you've ever had a real life picture there or not.

You were definitely the star of that video.

I don't think I have a photo of my face on twitter, maybe a similar thing with my facebook though since I've commented on the elder souls page.

and lol.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Who wants to hear a story of my childhood?

It was Kindergarden. During recess there was only 1 swing on the swing set. Therefore, if someone else was on it, you stood in front of the swing, counted 10 swings, and then they had to get off.

One day, a girl named Morgan was swinging on the set. I decided I wanted to swing, so I stood in front of the set and counted 10 swings. She wouldn't get off. I asked politely, but she ignored me.

So, I did the most logical thing my 5 year old mind could think of at the time. I grabbed a hula hoop, and when she swung back, I wrapped it around her neck and pulled.

Left a scar on her neck.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Who wants to hear a story of my childhood?

It was Kindergarden. During recess there was only 1 swing on the swing set. Therefore, if someone else was on it, you stood in front of the swing, counted 10 swings, and then they had to get off.

One day, a girl named Morgan was swinging on the set. I decided I wanted to swing, so I stood in front of the set and counted 10 swings. She wouldn't get off. I asked politely, but she ignored me.

So, I did the most logical thing my 5 year old mind could think of at the time. I grabbed a hula hoop, and when she swung back, I wrapped it around her neck and pulled.

Left a scar on her neck.

One day, a girl

Yeah...

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Look at your signature, Blexun. It matches your thoughts exactly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com