Rate this Girl

Blake

a low 5

Pretty much this. Assuming 5.0 is average, 4.5-5. That's just rating her by the face, which is the only thing I can really see. Probably not fair to her since your face varies a lot in pics just depending on when you get caught smiling.

inb4 one of them finds this by googling "Wagner Photography."

noooo the scale doesnt work like that lol

10 is impossible for any woman to get because its the perfect score and no woman is perfect.

you go on your scale 90% of the female pop would be 5 above for me... cause id smash 90% of all women

My thoughts EXACTLY.

Not fat but has a fuck face? =>bang

Fat but cute face? => bang

Not fat and cute face => out of my league =>5-10% of women

Fat and fuck face? => no thanks, unless I'm drunk

*says the guy who has been monogamous with the same woman for nearly 5 years* :yucky:

10 is impossible for any woman to get because its the perfect score and no woman is perfect.

There was one girl at my school who was pretty close. Perfect in every way except her eyes were a boring brown. Unfortunately, her parents decided to homeschool her later in the year. I kid you not, I think it might have been from too many guys stalking her.

For the scale to make sense, 10 would be perfect, 1 would mean the girl/guy has nothing going for her/him at all, and 5 would be average. That being said, I would dip in 5+, maybe 4 if I needed my ego and/or dick stroked.

Edit: Actually a 5.5 would be average, with 5 and 6 being slightly below and slightly above, respectively. You get the idea though.

Well, my standards aren't that uhm high, so the average girl to me is a decent 7

How in the hell does that make any sense?

And to wrap up the point of this thread, Saucy rated her a 4, I rated her a 6. I'll just tell him I was right and we can drop this matter.

Edit: Actually a 5.5 would be average, with 5 and 6 being slightly below and slightly above, respectively. You get the idea though.

Posted Image

4 would be below average and 6 would be above average. XD

maths backing it up 

scale 1-10, 10 being highest

average = middle

10/2 =? 

*pulls our calculator* 5.

therefore 5 is middle = average 

Posted Image

4 would be below average and 6 would be above average. XD

maths backing it up 

scale 1-10, 10 being highest

average = middle

10/2 =? 

*pulls our calculator* 5.

therefore 5 is middle = average

I made a graphic just for the occasion.

Posted Image

The math only makes sense if 0 was an acceptable grade for a girl, which it isn't.

Basically, average is not equal to the median.