Favourite Type of Cereal

Tynisa

Count Chocula or Frosted Flakes.Cocopops suck.

Blafffnlmmbf! Cocopops is really good! I haven't tasted Count Chocula though, probably since it wouldn't be allowed in Norway being too unhealthy. I have tasted frosty flakes though, but they are kinda boring. Nesquick is pretty good. I must warn you that most foreign food have to be norwegianized to be allowed, so that it isn't too unhealthy. 

Kellogs ftw. Lol.

I like cheerios. The really "chocolaty" cereals are nice and awesome, but pfft, healthy ftw.

I thought we went for the best tasting ones... Kellogs and cheerios isn't that healthy either, though more healthy than those chocolately ones. I can't really eat any of them, because I'm not supposed to eat much chocolate nor grain.

I thought we went for the best tasting ones... Kellogs and cheerios isn't that healthy either, though more healthy than those chocolately ones. I can't really eat any of them, because I'm not supposed to eat much chocolate nor grain.

I know, but that's what I used to eat, Kelloggs and Cheerios with the rare chocolaty cereal. :P I eat real healthy shit now, lol.

Weet-bix, partially because I doubt anyone here will know what they are.But my all time favourite would be lucky charms, too bad we don't have them (or anything similar to them) here sine they would never pass nutritional standards. (Although its probably for the best, same with pop tarts)

Looked it upPosted Image.

That's basically what they are, the original brand is Weet-bix (no a, although as with most cereals there's a few imitation brands) it's pretty much an Aussie icon (like vegemite)Tbh there only really good if you heat them so there soggy and then cover them in sugar as someone said above.