18 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
</3 Blexun </3

Whenever responsibility comes my way...
Posted Image

I loved your sig. Then you disappeared to have an actual life or something, abandoning all editor endeavors. That made me sad, and the signature started hitting too close to home. Whenever I scroll past it now, I quickly close my eyes as a single tear slowly runs down my cheek. I sit like that for awhile and wait for the tear to either dry or fall from my chin onto my hipster t-shirt. I then muster up the courage to quickly grab my mouse and violently slam the wheel so that I can open my eyes without worrying about seeing it. Following that, it's always the same; my ensuing depression lasts for days at a time. It's so bad that my now ex-girlfriend thought that I was having a severe guilt trip from cheating on her and left me. I recently found out that she's now dating the admin of skyrimforums.org, our arch nemesis. He still has his Editor and now makes enough money off the site to purchase one condom a week. He uses it to screw who I thought to be the future mother of my children.

1 bashfully benevolent blexun's out of 5.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
Anyone else go and check out Skyrimforums.org after seeing Traag's post? I must say, our layouts are very, very similar.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Anyone else go and check out Skyrimforums.org after seeing Traag's post? I must say, our layouts are very, very similar.

Don't say that! Theirs is terrible. Just similar colors.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

</3 Blexun </3

Whenever responsibility comes my way...
Posted Image

I loved your sig. Then you disappeared to have an actual life or something, abandoning all editor endeavors. That made me sad, and the signature started hitting too close to home. Whenever I scroll past it now, I quickly close my eyes as a single tear slowly runs down my cheek. I sit like that for awhile and wait for the tear to either dry or fall from my chin onto my hipster t-shirt. I then muster up the courage to quickly grab my mouse and violently slam the wheel so that I can open my eyes without worrying about seeing it. Following that, it's always the same; my ensuing depression lasts for days at a time. It's so bad that my now ex-girlfriend thought that I was having a severe guilt trip from cheating on her and left me. I recently found out that she's now dating the admin of skyrimforums.org, our arch nemesis. He still has his Editor and now makes enough money off the site to purchase one condom a week. He uses it to screw who I thought to be the future mother of my children.

1 bashfully benevolent blexun's out of 5.

TL;DR
I owe David a condom a week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com