Rating Signatures

Blake

lol, best topic ever...of all time.My signature does need work...I planned to only use it briefly and then never changed it, and can never find the time.The colours do need work though, I'm gonna do that now. (I rarely look at my sig but I noticed it the other day when they were burning my eyes)Anyway once again awesome topic. :D[edit] changed the colours, there not great but at least their not as in your face as before.

Lol'd. Nice thread. I panicked when I saw the buttons because I thought you figured out my secret. Then I saw it was just an image and just laughed. I remember offering you the details on them but you never replied to that PM/comment/status/whatever.Also, the chat will be returning soon.

Honestly, I'm surprised my signature got 3 out of 5. One day, I just thought, "I've been with this group for almost a year, and I STILL don't have a signature!" I then just slapped on a SotC screenshot from my Different Graphic Styles article, and voila! Masterpiece!Great article, Blex. I'm glad to know that I'm a Bad Mamajama.

Posted Image

Honestly, I'm surprised my signature got 3 out of 5. One day, I just thought, "I've been with this group for almost a year, and I STILL don't have a signature!" I then just slapped on a SotC screenshot from my Different Graphic Styles article, and voila! Masterpiece!

Please don't take any of this that seriously. I gave Tynisa a 4 and he didn't even have a signature. I only mean half of what I say. Then again, I only say half of what I mean.

Great article, Blex. I'm glad to know that I'm a Bad Mamajama.

The only member title I handed out that has any real significance is David's. Because I love David.

Please don't take any of this that seriously. I gave Tynisa a 4 and he didn't even have a signature. I only mean half of what I say. Then again, I only say half of what I mean.

Don't worry. I've learned that if you take everything seriously on a site like this, you're gonna have a bad time.

Nice description of my sig, though.

</3 Blexun </3

Whenever responsibility comes my way...

Posted Image

I loved your sig. Then you disappeared to have an actual life or something, abandoning all editor endeavors. That made me sad, and the signature started hitting too close to home. Whenever I scroll past it now, I quickly close my eyes as a single tear slowly runs down my cheek. I sit like that for awhile and wait for the tear to either dry or fall from my chin onto my hipster t-shirt. I then muster up the courage to quickly grab my mouse and violently slam the wheel so that I can open my eyes without worrying about seeing it. Following that, it's always the same; my ensuing depression lasts for days at a time. It's so bad that my now ex-girlfriend thought that I was having a severe guilt trip from cheating on her and left me. I recently found out that she's now dating the admin of skyrimforums.org, our arch nemesis. He still has his Editor and now makes enough money off the site to purchase one condom a week. He uses it to screw who I thought to be the future mother of my children.

1 bashfully benevolent blexun's out of 5.

TL;DR

I owe David a condom a week.