Photo

A List of People who Actually Play RuneScape in TRR

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Deathirst could you look into it, if you haven't already and see how we can sign up...then again we could just show up LMFAO?

Okay, I've been looking into it and I can't get an exact answer but it sounds like theres an RSVP thread in the Clan Leader Forum. I'm not sure whether we have access to that (and if we do, who has access) but if we don't we need to apply, and theres a thread about that (QFC: 135-136-77-63399118).If we can't get accepted into the Clan Leader forum in time to RSVP I don't think it matters to much if we just show up there. I'm going to continue to try and get some more details which I'll post in the thread I created for it http://eldersouls.co...ent/#entry23411 since we're kind of going off topic here.But it should be good, not only for getting new recruits but also to interact with some similar clans which could be beneficial in the long term.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
Easy list is easy.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
I average an hour a week, good enough?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Tbh David you'd struggle with even that... The people on RSC are 90% warrers to my knowledge :/ all the new community clans are RSB :'(

Doesn't matter, I'd let them do what they wanted with it at this point. Make it a 138-only cabbage collecting clan as long as it's active.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
i play

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
.....With yourself.That doesn't count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com