A List of People who Actually Play RuneScape in TRR

David

At this point, no, still trying to get back my account. Sent an e-mail to Jagex a few weeks ago, it can take up to 4 weeks for them to reply...Don't think I'll start over if I can't recover the account. I got GW2 at the moment and no spare time at all (internship and regular school stuff).I do miss it though.

At this point, no, still trying to get back my account. Sent an e-mail to Jagex a few weeks ago, it can take up to 4 weeks for them to reply...Don't think I'll start over if I can't recover the account. I got GW2 at the moment and no spare time at all (internship and regular school stuff).I do miss it though.

So you do play GW2, but didn't post your username? I thought you forgot sbout the game.

I was actually semi-serious about posting open applications for council+ on RSC, so... yeah. The leaders need to be very active in-game.

I can totally understand that, It really bugs me that we have something that needs council to vote on, which has been up for almost a month, and we have no result from it yet since only 2 of us have voted. (I don't want to go into specifics and I don't want to have a go at the other council members I'm sure they have their reasons...Thats life)I also feel really bad I haven't been more active, but it will only be for the next few weeks and then when i'm done with exams I have over nearly 3 months break so yeah...
  • Upvote 1

See I'd apply for council but I won't be around much :/ I spend a lot of my time playing warlord/leader in my warring CCBut I will tell you this FOR ALL THAT CARE there is a recruitment event sponsored by jagex going on over the weekend in goblin village. I don't know the details because recruiting isn't my thing but I will try and find out

See I'd apply for council but I won't be around much :/ I spend a lot of my time playing warlord/leader in my warring CCBut I will tell you this FOR ALL THAT CARE there is a recruitment event sponsored by jagex going on over the weekend in goblin village. I don't know the details because recruiting isn't my thing but I will try and find out

Really? I hadn't heard that but I'll have to check that out too.I found the thread but it seems clans have to sign up. I'm not sure how to do that but it looks like its something the clan leader has to do. I'll keep looking but I might have to get you to do that Traag, it seems like a good opportunity.

Really? I hadn't heard that but I'll have to check that out too.I found the thread but it seems clans have to sign up. I'm not sure how to do that but it looks like its something the clan leader has to do. I'll keep looking but I might have to get you to do that Traag, it seems like a good opportunity.

Could you link me to the thread please? A friend from another clan told me about it :P but neither of us could find the thread lmao but there should be a lot of people there do it could really help TRR

Could you link me to the thread please? A friend from another clan told me about it Posted Image but neither of us could find the thread lmao but there should be a lot of people there do it could really help TRR

Sure http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/c=s0SWcOQB9No/forums.ws?199,200,891,64044328

It sounds like it could be really useful for us. I'm about to make a thread about it too.

Deathirst could you look into it, if you haven't already and see how we can sign up...then again we could just show up LMFAO?

Okay, I've been looking into it and I can't get an exact answer but it sounds like theres an RSVP thread in the Clan Leader Forum. I'm not sure whether we have access to that (and if we do, who has access) but if we don't we need to apply, and theres a thread about that (QFC: 135-136-77-63399118).If we can't get accepted into the Clan Leader forum in time to RSVP I don't think it matters to much if we just show up there. I'm going to continue to try and get some more details which I'll post in the thread I created for it http://eldersouls.co...ent/#entry23411 since we're kind of going off topic here.But it should be good, not only for getting new recruits but also to interact with some similar clans which could be beneficial in the long term.

Tbh David you'd struggle with even that... The people on RSC are 90% warrers to my knowledge :/ all the new community clans are RSB :'(

Doesn't matter, I'd let them do what they wanted with it at this point. Make it a 138-only cabbage collecting clan as long as it's active.
  • Upvote 1