King Black Dragon anyone?

Anarchy

So with the new recent updates of KBD, anyone down to make some trips?

King Black Dragon - Members:

The caves leading to the King Black Dragon have been quiet of late, and the old dragon has been waiting for adventurers to fill his belly. We wouldn’t dare to deny him a snack, so we’ve updated the three-headed lug, his lair and his rewards.

Posted Image

Go head-to-head-to-head with him and you might be the proud owner of some gloves and boots (with the highest Prayer bonus for their respective equipment type), ornament kits for the dragon kiteshield, a more generous drop table, and revealing lore about the fabled ‘dragon riders’. We’ll even toss in a teleport to the KBD from Edgeville, and a 10% damage multiplier if you’re brave enough to reach the King via the Wilderness.

This was great news until I read that last bit.Wilderness should hold the highest rewards with the highest risks. Rightly so they jumped up kbd to entice people to wander into to deep wildy to bring back the old food chain and start to revitalise pk clans. Then they add a safe route to get there? Again for the millionth time "wtf jagex?"But yer I guess I can come just grab me from irc

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks cool, i've already been for a bit and this is what I've noticed:

-Looks much better than it did before.

-Nearly impossible to find a LS/CS world during the first week so either try and kick another clan/group out or FFA it on a world

-New drop table, fairly decent you at least get back supplies used

-Drop rate on new items is so/so

-People rage if you show up then proceed to get the next 45 kills then leave due to boredom.