Recruitment Run

Nathan

Recruitment Run

Date: 4th of October

Schedule:

• [*]We'll start at Draynor Village, near the bank (World 8, F2P). And woodcut for a while, anyone who doesn't have a Toy Kite can get one here.
    [*]Then we'll run over to the clan camp and recruit there for a little while and anyone who doesn't have a clan vex or cape can get one.
    [*]Then we'll home teleport to Edgeville (assuming everyone has the lodestone activated)
    [*]Then we will head over to the GE and recruit there for a little while.
    [*]Then we'll use the vex to teleport back to the clan camp and we'll recruit there for a little while before switching to World 9 (P2P)
    [*]I'll grab the clan avatar from the citadel then I'm not really sure what to do from there, but we can easily work it out in game.

Things to Bring:

• [*]Toy Kite (equipped) [*]Clan Cape (equipped) [*]Clan Vexillium (to place wherever we are) [*]Decent armor and any of the tools you need to skill.

People Signed up:

Deathirst (P2P)

Labush (P2P)

Tynisa (?)

Anarch (P2P)

Post below if you are attending as well as whether you''re F2P or P2P

Feel free to post suggestions and check out the planning topic

Anyone who wants to recruit in other ways should feel free to do so, check out this topic for details, I'll also be there to help out.

Time Chart

Daylight Saving Time

[table]
[th] Time Zone [/th] [th] UTC/GMT Relative [/th] [th] Event Time [/th]
10:00 P.M. [/td]
09:00 P.M. [/td]
05:00 P.M. [/td]
04:00 P.M. [/td]
03:00 P.M. [/td]
02:00 P.M. [/td]

[/table][table][th][/th][/table]
If your time zone is not included in the chart, a time zone converter may be of help.

10PM on a Thursday. Im from the UK, and i dont know if its BST yet - TBH i've never heard of that shit though.I should be able to, but i will only be around for about 30-40 minutes, as the woman will be home from work - which in turn will signal PUB TIME!Sign me up for now, and i will do my best to arrive.

10PM on a Thursday. Im from the UK, and i dont know if its BST yet - TBH i've never heard of that shit though.I should be able to, but i will only be around for about 30-40 minutes, as the woman will be home from work - which in turn will signal PUB TIME!Sign me up for now, and i will do my best to arrive.

For me it will all depend on what time i start uni friday... If i start early i probably won't make it.. its 11pm for me

I could change it to the 5th (Friday) if that suits you guys better...

I should be there, unless something comes up

Awesome :) Glad to hear it

Thursday is better for me, just need the time confirming. Never heard of BST, but i guess its when we put the clocks forward. Dunno if i have done this. LFMAO

Yeah, I heard it for the first time this year too... I always thought British time was GMT though out the year Edited by Anarchy
  • Upvote 1