• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Recruitment Run

Date: 4th of October

Schedule:

[*]We'll start at Draynor Village, near the bank (World 8, F2P). And woodcut for a while, anyone who doesn't have a Toy Kite can get one here.

[*]Then we'll run over to the clan camp and recruit there for a little while and anyone who doesn't have a clan vex or cape can get one.

[*]Then we'll home teleport to Edgeville (assuming everyone has the lodestone activated)

[*]Then we will head over to the GE and recruit there for a little while.

[*]Then we'll use the vex to teleport back to the clan camp and we'll recruit there for a little while before switching to World 9 (P2P)

[*]I'll grab the clan avatar from the citadel then I'm not really sure what to do from there, but we can easily work it out in game.
    [/list]

Things to Bring:

[*]Toy Kite (equipped)
      [*]Clan Cape (equipped)
      [*]Clan Vexillium (to place wherever we are)
      [*]Decent armor and any of the tools you need to skill.
      [/list]

People Signed up:

Deathirst (P2P)

Labush (P2P)

Tynisa (?)

Anarch (P2P)

Post below if you are attending as well as whether you''re F2P or P2P

Feel free to post suggestions and check out the planning topic

Anyone who wants to recruit in other ways should feel free to do so, check out this topic for details, I'll also be there to help out.

Time Chart

Daylight Saving Time

Time Zone UTC/GMT Relative Event Time
      British Summer +1:00 10:00 P.M.
      UTC/GMT 0:00 09:00 P.M.
      Eastern -4:00 05:00 P.M.
      Central -5:00 04:00 P.M.
      Mountain -6:00 03:00 P.M.
      Pacific -7:00 02:00 P.M.

If your time zone is not included in the chart, a time zone converter may be of help.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
For me it will all depend on what time i start uni friday... If i start early i probably won't make it.. its 11pm for me

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

For me it will all depend on what time i start uni friday... If i start early i probably won't make it.. its 11pm for me

Time can be changed, I just wanted it as late as possible since even this is 7am for me.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
10PM on a Thursday. Im from the UK, and i dont know if its BST yet - TBH i've never heard of that shit though.I should be able to, but i will only be around for about 30-40 minutes, as the woman will be home from work - which in turn will signal PUB TIME!Sign me up for now, and i will do my best to arrive.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I should be there, unless something comes up

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

10PM on a Thursday. Im from the UK, and i dont know if its BST yet - TBH i've never heard of that shit though.I should be able to, but i will only be around for about 30-40 minutes, as the woman will be home from work - which in turn will signal PUB TIME!Sign me up for now, and i will do my best to arrive.

I could change it to the 5th (Friday) if that suits you guys better...

I should be there, unless something comes up

Awesome :) Glad to hear it

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Thursday is better for me, just need the time confirming. Never heard of BST, but i guess its when we put the clocks forward. Dunno if i have done this. LFMAO

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Thursday is better for me, just need the time confirming. Never heard of BST, but i guess its when we put the clocks forward. Dunno if i have done this. LFMAO

Yeah, I heard it for the first time this year too... I always thought British time was GMT though out the year

Edited by Anarchy, September 26, 2012 - 10:59 PM.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Just call British time UTC.It's what comes up on most clocks :/But yer I'll come :) remember to hop on irc and remind everyone :PI'm not in the cc though so no clan cape and vex for me :'(

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Yeah, I heard it for the first time this year too... I always thought British time was GMT though out the year

Hmm. Well .. i'll be knocking around between 9 and 10 tonight anyways. Someone just give me a shout on LoL if i forget. Geheheh.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts

Hmm. Well .. i'll be knocking around between 9 and 10 tonight anyways. Someone just give me a shout on LoL if i forget. Geheheh.

Its next Thursday..

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Its next Thursday..

Dates are not my forte. W/E then, someone shout me up next thursday, i will still be doing the same thing.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Dates are not my forte. W/E then, someone shout me up next thursday, i will still be doing the same thing.

Me: "get a life!"You: "LoL is my life."Me: "your my hero!"

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Me: "get a life!"You: "LoL is my life."Me: "your my hero!"

If i could, i would double-like your post.I'm thinking of creating multiple accounts just to do this for you.<3

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I just realized I'm going to be away longer than I thought so I actually can't attend this event. If you guys want to go ahead with it feel free, but if you don't want to or you want me to postpone it thats cool too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com