BorderLands 2

APOLLYON

of the funniest cutscenes out of any game out there, awesome gameplay, playthroughs are worth doing over and over for each character, co-op feature helps out a lot, if you want play single player, have friends drop-in on you or viceversa, oh and there is a minecraft tribute where u can have ur char have a minecraft mask, oh and they kill justin beiber hahaHit me up, Ps3 gtag Sgt_Miko

Liked the first Borderlands, but always felt i was under-powered at times. So dunno, might pick it up.

If you felt you were underpowered, you weren't using the correct build. I felt that at first too, but then my friend helped me respec my soldier so he had regenerating health and the rest of the game was a breeze. Also, Salvador's bounty is actually less than Maya's, for some reason.

If you felt you were underpowered, you weren't using the correct build. I felt that at first too, but then my friend helped me respec my soldier so he had regenerating health and the rest of the game was a breeze.Also, Salvador's bounty is actually less than Maya's, for some reason.

There were games when i played "sniper" and i felt, hey, im great and super strongy! Then after a while, i dropped off, with no new weapons to come by not really doing much damage.Then i played a Siren, did a bunch of damages, but once again got to a point in the game where i felt like i wasnt doing enough damage, i follow online build guides for my skills, so im guessing i wasn't totally getting it wrong.Xbox player btw.

This is for all you hardcore RPG fans:

zomg i was just there ahaha,also for those that felt underpowered all the time, try playing in teams... with my friend we tore through everything, sure i died a lot, but i was pretty much always the tank/rambo/survival/suicide build, and my friend was always the sniper/massive damage support type.There are tons and tons of weapons in this game and the skill trees if used right will like any other game make u godly or newbish.Oh and pay attention to the dialoge and cutscenes, theyre what make the game worth playing in my opinion. Hell I even copy some of it, my new favorite phrase to say is "whut-chu-want".