Photo

BorderLands 2

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
of the funniest cutscenes out of any game out there, awesome gameplay, playthroughs are worth doing over and over for each character, co-op feature helps out a lot, if you want play single player, have friends drop-in on you or viceversa, oh and there is a minecraft tribute where u can have ur char have a minecraft mask, oh and they kill justin beiber hahaHit me up, Ps3 gtag Sgt_Miko

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Not Mehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnjj_FeQuLc&playnext=1&list=PLr3HYnH27VfeNGRAHyv8JlMypDCqHRNsV&feature=results_videoOne of the first sub-bosses

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Liked the first Borderlands, but always felt i was under-powered at times. So dunno, might pick it up.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
If your going to get it get it on pc. It's LOADS more features

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Liked the first Borderlands, but always felt i was under-powered at times. So dunno, might pick it up.

If you felt you were underpowered, you weren't using the correct build. I felt that at first too, but then my friend helped me respec my soldier so he had regenerating health and the rest of the game was a breeze. Also, Salvador's bounty is actually less than Maya's, for some reason.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

If you felt you were underpowered, you weren't using the correct build. I felt that at first too, but then my friend helped me respec my soldier so he had regenerating health and the rest of the game was a breeze.Also, Salvador's bounty is actually less than Maya's, for some reason.

There were games when i played "sniper" and i felt, hey, im great and super strongy! Then after a while, i dropped off, with no new weapons to come by not really doing much damage.Then i played a Siren, did a bunch of damages, but once again got to a point in the game where i felt like i wasnt doing enough damage, i follow online build guides for my skills, so im guessing i wasn't totally getting it wrong.Xbox player btw.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
ill be getting on pc

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I loved part 1, it was hard at some times, but with some patience anything was possible in the game. The only thing that I hated is that you had to walk back after you completed a mission and if it took you too long all the mobs had respawned, which took ages to kill again.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
i hated the first one, but i have ti say i will give the second a chance.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Dont own it yet, but I from what I've seen, it is a lot hilarious.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
This is for all you hardcore RPG fans:

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

This is for all you hardcore RPG fans:

zomg i was just there ahaha,also for those that felt underpowered all the time, try playing in teams... with my friend we tore through everything, sure i died a lot, but i was pretty much always the tank/rambo/survival/suicide build, and my friend was always the sniper/massive damage support type.There are tons and tons of weapons in this game and the skill trees if used right will like any other game make u godly or newbish.Oh and pay attention to the dialoge and cutscenes, theyre what make the game worth playing in my opinion. Hell I even copy some of it, my new favorite phrase to say is "whut-chu-want".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com