Favourite Call of Duty

Fergal

• 4 months later...

I only like COD4 rest of them were garbage... :/ honestly they were

Fuck you :P, seriously, COD has a fast-paced gameplay, which is really cool and I like the new setting of killstreaks MW3 has, where your kills count even after your death, so mediocre players like myself get a shot at rewards too :-)

guys im gonna go ahead and piss you all off then... i actuallly like the original cods better thaqn the new ones... yea the ones for ps2... the big red one is a pretty good one and i like the very first one as well... but if i had to pick out of the new ones it would either be black ops because of zombies and the online and mw3

I heard COD1 and COD2 were good also, so I'm not pissed..

yea they were awesome... it was before all the online rubish were everyone eventually stopped playing for fun and just got on and screamed at each other... i dont even rly play on live anymore... especially on black ops... lol.... but hey black ops 2 is comin out... anyone excited?

yea they were awesome... it was before all the online rubish were everyone eventually stopped playing for fun and just got on and screamed at each other... i dont even rly play on live anymore... especially on black ops... lol.... but hey black ops 2 is comin out... anyone excited?

I might actually get it cause it seems interesting