Photo

Favourite Quest?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
Quite simple what is your favourite quest? could be best reward, best storyline, best joke idk but what's yours?Personally I like the elf series of quests including underground Pass :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts
I liked the Void Knight quests. And I love the Temple Knights too. Anything White Knight/Falador related..and the Zarosian God line of Quests :D

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
PWell since I'm only F2P...Prince Ali Rescue.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
While Guthix Sleeps is still the standard-bearer for Runescape quests, though I also very much enjoyed Nomad's Requiem.Pirate Quests are also one of my favorite quest chains.

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
Eww f2p...Lol jk. You best make some f2p events.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Eww f2p...Lol jk. You best make some f2p events.

Or, he could, y'know, do what I've heard he's "off the wall" at and recruit people :D

Blakelington

Blakelington

• 238 Posts
:D

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

PWell since I'm only F2P...Prince Ali Rescue.

Really? The only F2P quest I did that had any sort of substance to it at all was Dragon Slayer.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I really enjoyed the new Quest, Salt in the Wound. Besides the lack of an amazing boss fight, I thought it was the ideal RS quest.

Kaiden

Kaiden

• 443 Posts

Really? The only F2P quest I did that had any sort of substance to it at all was Dragon Slayer.

Dragon Slayer, if strictly speaking on F2P only quests, was indeed the only story I liked from F2P. That and the whole Silverlight. But it doesn't play a whole lot until you become P2P (Same for the Shield of Arrav).

kung pow

kung pow

• 36 Posts
My favorite quest is While Guthix Sleeps. It wasn't boring and had a great storyline and boss fights,only problem was that it took 5 hours to beat lol.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
My favorite quests were The Freminick Trials, and Also the whole "Recruitment Drive" Saga -- "Recruitment Drive" "Wanted!" "The Slug Menace" "Kenniths Concern" and "Salt in the Wound"

Fr0stcha0t1c

Fr0stcha0t1c

• 2 Posts
i like the gnome saga it was fun and good bosses

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
The Myreque quest that's coming out soon looks really good. That storyline always needed a couple conclusions.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Yah the myreque one is a big nail biter right now :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.