Photo

October Exp Race

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

The note on the other hand, everybody gets it.. I think all of em were members from august till September..We still need more people ><

The only problem with that is that not everyone will be using it on the skill they're grouped into (I know I won't be, I'll probably be using it on skills that are more difficult to train) However I doubt anyone will try and give themselves an unfair advantage, but its still possible.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
So why don't you prepare to train the skills that are harder to train?

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

So why don't you prepare to train the skills that are harder to train?

Well for example I'll probably use most of my free xp on Summoning since its far easier and I probably wouldn't work on training it otherwise. Whereas for the competition I'll train Woodcutting, Cooking, Thieving etc as its fairly easy to get xp from them, and not a whole lot else that goes in to them (like you don't need to go and kill stuff to get charms like you would for summoning) and I would probably train them anyway.By the way I'm not overly concerned about this I'm just saying its something to be considered, like "worst case scenario"

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I can't check if people used their free exp for the race..

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
IT'S STARTING SOON!!!

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
yes it is my friend.. we still need some people to join thou.. This weekend I will make the final charts and announce any last rules. Please remember to check the first comment before starting!Also, I haven't received the 100k entry fee from anyone..would be nice to actually have a reward for the winner :) (unless some1 wants to give a donation..don't worry, won't run away with it)

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
I'll give winner one MILLION gp in addition with each person's entry fee can be the prize

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I'll give winner one MILLION gp in addition with each person's entry fee can be the prize

Awesome! That's very generous of you :) Its good having such a rich player in the clan XD

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Nice Henray! Since im GMT +2, race will start at midnight my time. I will record every1's xp at 11pm-11:30 pm on my charts.Is there a way to post excel spreadsheets on this post? cant find out how.Rules updated.

eVirus_Neo

eVirus_Neo

• 15 Posts
Sign me up for group 2!

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
Noob Sauce and Dynasty cant be found on the runescape highscore charts..thus i cant record their stats..

halomat

halomat

• 2 Posts
Group 1:
Smithing-83,676
Farming-28,111
Cooking-182,515
Thieving-68,149
Woodcutting-126,687

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
can i switch to group 2?

Henry

Henry

• 93 Posts
Just to help you out.As of right meow:Agility:2,142,562Runecrafting:2,083,035Crafting:3,135,736Dungeoneering:32,051,434Construction:2,080,597Total: 330,768,808I r starting now.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
D3nasty666, you can switch to group 2. :) Virus is signed up.GET THAT EXP RUNNING!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com