October Exp Race

Labush

October Exp Race

Target: Get as much exp as you can!

Sign up for a group of skill in which you would like to compete. Every weekend I will update the list and at the end of the month, we will crown TRRs' Mad Man xp Maniac Title.

Here are the groups:

Group 1:
Smithing
Farming
Cooking
Thieving
Woodcutting

Group 2:
Mining
Fletching
Firemaking
Herblore
Hunter

Group 3:
Agility
Runecrafting
Crafting
Dungeoneering
Construction

Total Xp Group
In this group, your total xp will be recorded

Rules

• [*]You may only sign in 1 group. [*]Each participant will have to pay an entrance fee of 100k [*]You MUST attend at least 1 clan event [*]First 2 of each group will advance in the next round in which they will compete in Total Xp [*]Winner and runner-up will receive the money received as entry fee + donations(?) [*]You may NOT use the clan avatar, however, being on the same world is allowed. [*]You may use your exp given by Jagex.

Signing up:

Name:
Group:
Other remarks:

Groups so far:

Group 1:

• [*]Labush [*]
Deathirst [*]01mateo21 [*]sh1ftoid

Group 2:

• [*]Brad_x [*]eVirus_Neo [*]Dy3nasty666

Group 3:

• [*]Henray [*]Tynisa [*]Noob Sauce

FINAL STANDINGS

• [*]Sh1ftoid - 15.962.784
    [*]Henray - 11.725.145
    [*]Labush - 3.161.387
    [*]eVirus_Neo - 2.308.761
    [*]Bruce lee - 759.357
    [*]Tynisa - 573.842
    [*]Deathirst - 276.239
    [*]Brad_x - 160.280
    [*]01mateo21 - 147.903
    [*]dy3nesty666 - ??? still cant find your stats

Congrats to sh1ftoid! Well done my friend! Contact me for your prize!

Congrats to everyone! I would like to point out Neo: he started out at a very low lvl and managed to get 2.3mil xp.

I tried my best to update the scores, by uni is giving me a bad time..

Updated first post. Would be nice if we can get more people to participate :) I will post later this week how the race will take place.

HA! Updated with my spelling typo, that i noticed, NJAHAHAHAHAHA!Being picky is not fun, and i am not proud.--SUP BRO'S. I will try and log in to cheer each and everyone of you on.-----------Group 3, It seems like a rough time, but i want in.(I'll be using SoF lamps only! YEAH) Edited by Deathirst
Merged posts

Name: Deathirst

Group:1

Other remarks:Just wondering what the rules are regarding boosts and the avatar etc.

I'm not entering, but I feel that the avatar shouldn't be allowed. It's an unfair advantage since not everyone can have him. Also, if everyone does happen to be in the same world, I'm pretty sure you get more exp when he's within a certain feet of you. So it's still unfair.

Just my two cents.

I'm not entering, but I feel that the avatar shouldn't be allowed. It's an unfair advantage since not everyone can have him. Also, if everyone does happen to be in the same world, I'm pretty sure you get more exp when he's within a certain feet of you. So it's still unfair.Just my two cents.

My thoughts exactly, at the same time though, it would be difficult to stop people who can use it from doing so, especially since people who aren't participating should still be allowed to use the avatar. I was also thinking of the bonus xp from the promissary note (especially since we're meant to get more at the end of the month) that could really unbalance it.

The note on the other hand, everybody gets it.. I think all of em were members from august till September..We still need more people ><

The only problem with that is that not everyone will be using it on the skill they're grouped into (I know I won't be, I'll probably be using it on skills that are more difficult to train) However I doubt anyone will try and give themselves an unfair advantage, but its still possible.

So why don't you prepare to train the skills that are harder to train?

Well for example I'll probably use most of my free xp on Summoning since its far easier and I probably wouldn't work on training it otherwise. Whereas for the competition I'll train Woodcutting, Cooking, Thieving etc as its fairly easy to get xp from them, and not a whole lot else that goes in to them (like you don't need to go and kill stuff to get charms like you would for summoning) and I would probably train them anyway.By the way I'm not overly concerned about this I'm just saying its something to be considered, like "worst case scenario"

yes it is my friend.. we still need some people to join thou.. This weekend I will make the final charts and announce any last rules. Please remember to check the first comment before starting!Also, I haven't received the 100k entry fee from anyone..would be nice to actually have a reward for the winner :) (unless some1 wants to give a donation..don't worry, won't run away with it)