Free 350k XP - BS!

Tynisa

So yesterday night i log onto RS to use my 3x spins on SoF.In my inventory is something called a promosisisosry note. Im confused by this note, but hey, its a note after all, so i open it!To my suprise, it seems as if Jagex are going to give me 350K worth of XP to one skill. Obviously, jagex have NEVER doing anything like this, so im a bit confused, and assume when i click to give myself 350k mage XP, i'll have to do soemthing inane to get the reward.Anyway, this retarded note gives me 350k to my Magic skill - i was only 140k off at this time, i was just doing it for shits and giggles to see if i would actually achieve FREE XP.So, i did, i got 99 Mage, and im upset because of it.No party for me.JAGEX IS NOT BE MY FRIEND.

So yesterday night i log onto RS to use my 3x spins on SoF.In my inventory is something called a promosisisosry note. Im confused by this note, but hey, its a note after all, so i open it!To my suprise, it seems as if Jagex are going to give me 350K worth of XP to one skill. Obviously, jagex have NEVER doing anything like this, so im a bit confused, and assume when i click to give myself 350k mage XP, i'll have to do soemthing inane to get the reward.Anyway, this retarded note gives me 350k to my Magic skill - i was only 140k off at this time, i was just doing it for shits and giggles to see if i would actually achieve FREE XP.So, i did, i got 99 Mage, and im upset because of it.No party for me.JAGEX IS NOT BE MY FRIEND.

can you stop the drinking please :[
  • Upvote 1