Photo

Free 350k XP - BS!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
So yesterday night i log onto RS to use my 3x spins on SoF.In my inventory is something called a promosisisosry note. Im confused by this note, but hey, its a note after all, so i open it!To my suprise, it seems as if Jagex are going to give me 350K worth of XP to one skill. Obviously, jagex have NEVER doing anything like this, so im a bit confused, and assume when i click to give myself 350k mage XP, i'll have to do soemthing inane to get the reward.Anyway, this retarded note gives me 350k to my Magic skill - i was only 140k off at this time, i was just doing it for shits and giggles to see if i would actually achieve FREE XP.So, i did, i got 99 Mage, and im upset because of it.No party for me.JAGEX IS NOT BE MY FRIEND.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
HApPy 99 MaGe BrUh!~!~!!~!!!!

Theres yo party. Happy?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
what a fkn idiot lol

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

what a fkn idiot lol

U WAN2 FITE BRO?????--Really though, as if i know what promisisisisassary means. Jagex duped me. I want my 98 mage back.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
GG SUN!!!!!!!!~!

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
Well I got 87 construction for free, so fuck yeah promissory notes.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts

So yesterday night i log onto RS to use my 3x spins on SoF.In my inventory is something called a promosisisosry note. Im confused by this note, but hey, its a note after all, so i open it!To my suprise, it seems as if Jagex are going to give me 350K worth of XP to one skill. Obviously, jagex have NEVER doing anything like this, so im a bit confused, and assume when i click to give myself 350k mage XP, i'll have to do soemthing inane to get the reward.Anyway, this retarded note gives me 350k to my Magic skill - i was only 140k off at this time, i was just doing it for shits and giggles to see if i would actually achieve FREE XP.So, i did, i got 99 Mage, and im upset because of it.No party for me.JAGEX IS NOT BE MY FRIEND.

can you stop the drinking please :[

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

can you stop the drinking please :[

Brad likes this post, ey!Ima have dem works with this Bradley chap, maybe rough him up a little. Then we will see who will be liking Dan's mean posts.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
THEY ARE NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO STOP IT FFS OR I'LL LEAVE YOU FOR GOOD

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

THEY ARE NOT MEAN YOU NEED TO STOP IT FFS OR I'LL LEAVE YOU FOR GOOD

OMG YOU GO OFF TOPIC I REPORT YOU TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITIES DANIEL.

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
says you continuing it noob,used 100k on fish rest on hp

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
You lie. You really wanted to achieve 99 mage on "accident" so you dont have to parteh with us D:But seriously, you are kind of stupid.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
At least you maxed xD..

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
I know i dont post this here, but someone give me my 99 Mage forum sticker badge button thing

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
What a noob...but yeah I gave you the award congrats.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com