Photo

Re-introduction

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Hi there! My name is Walter Gomez, aka Ghost, aka Blue speed. I'm 20. I like food. I've lurked with TRR until they became this Community Not like theres anything wrong with that. I typically try to fit video games into my complicated lifestyle. I am a slave of the government *Army* Until October next year.

On a unoffical note, I am a forum moderator/Council member for the runescape sub-forum on this site. Please feel free to spam me.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I think I may have said this already on another topic but Welcome back :D

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I remember you, Blue Speed. Do you remember me? Probably not, I was just a lowly "member" at that time. Do you have a Ps3? Maybe we can play together.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Welcombe back :)I like food too, wanna date?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I like food too, wanna date?

Jealous.

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
Sorry guys, Walt is with me, has been since our days of leading TRR together, get over it.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
So you name is walter huh, in case you dont know i am the all mighty arrogant sob haides/pinoy that has on more then one occasion attempted to (use your imagination) but failed miserably cuz u kept leaving trr newb, jkwbalso jamie and i got married while you were gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com