The Dark Syndicates Proposes an FFA Event

Anarchy

Hi there. I am a staff of the clan "The Dark Syndicates". We've met a few times in the past, but today I'd like to propose something fun to do for both clans. I dont know if TRR still exists, or if theres still anyone in it. Other then that...Event: The Dark Syndicates vs The Runescape Rebelz Wind Rush Free For AllWhere: Either FFA White or Red PortalWhen: August 27th at 9pm GMT+0Kind of a self explainatory event. Have any questions..just reply to this thread

I would like to know if you guys are interested in this event! If so please do reply. I would like to see you guys come out to this event considering Events are currently running low or not at all. I personally can't make it because of obligations on that date, but please do try to come out.Eastern - 5pm (according to the given time)Here is the Original Link Edited by Anarchy

It's really hard for me to say, it depends if I will work or drill that day, if I will have internet in my apartment up by then, and if the girlfriend will be willing to let me sit on runescape while she is home (if she's home).Also what time is that central time?