Photo

I'd like to propose a small event.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Karma_K

Karma_K

• 6 Posts
Hi there. I am a staff of the clan "The Dark Syndicates". We've met a few times in the past, but today I'd like to propose something fun to do for both clans. I dont know if TRR still exists, or if theres still anyone in it. Other then that...Event: The Dark Syndicates vs The Runescape Rebelz Wind Rush Free For AllWhere: Either FFA White or Red PortalWhen: August 27th at 9pm GMT+0Kind of a self explainatory event. Have any questions..just reply to this thread

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Hi there. I am a staff of the clan "The Dark Syndicates". We've met a few times in the past, but today I'd like to propose something fun to do for both clans. I dont know if TRR still exists, or if theres still anyone in it. Other then that...Event: The Dark Syndicates vs The Runescape Rebelz Wind Rush Free For AllWhere: Either FFA White or Red PortalWhen: August 27th at 9pm GMT+0Kind of a self explainatory event. Have any questions..just reply to this thread

So just FFA, sounds like a great idea.The RuneScape Rebelz are still alive. I'm the current Clan Leader, Constanci0 (my rsname). I doubt that I can make this event due to obligations that I already have.

Karma_K

Karma_K

• 6 Posts
so you're interested in the event, but you yourself wont be able to come? :o lol. what about the rest of the clan.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

so you're interested in the event, but you yourself wont be able to come? :o lol. what about the rest of the clan.

I'll see what I can do to get some people to come out

Karma_K

Karma_K

• 6 Posts
alrighty :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com