Your first character

Huygens

Necromancer. I've always liked being able to summon lots of minions and Necro was my first choice already, then I saw the whole shadow ability thing and it looks boss.Human of course :P I don't know why but I like to play as myself on games :/ hence why my ran is my name lol

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Norn necromancer is beast. I got to level 12 or 13 with it during beta, and I was far from bored with it. I think it's the most interesting area, and right next to the charr area aswell, which ialso is a pretty cool area. The pets I was able to summon wasn't that great, I found out that some of the other specials was possibly better. The good thing with pets though is that you can let them take all the damage. I tihnk around level 30 or something, when you get elite skills, you can get some pretty epic pets.

I heard about how massive world was in guildwars one was, and then thought about GuildWars2, but Idk ill see if anything I'd probably make a

[*]Sylvari (Elementalist* or Ranger) NVM I thought they we're suppose to resemble elves of some sort... they just look like walking trees (not ents)

[*]Human (Warrior* or Ranger or Elementalist*)

I'd most likely make the * (stared) ones

• Upvote 1

I think it is in stores already, pre-purchase, if not it will. It launches 8.28.12, but if you pre-purchase you can start playing three days before that. On this site you can find a list of official retailers for pre-purchase, they will probably sell the game after pre-purchase aswell.Edit: If you PM Traag you can order it through Amazon and raise a few $ for the site.