Photo

Your first character

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hey, what will your first character be? And why?Race + profession!http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/I think I will start safely with a warrior, because of the epic armour GW usually has to offer.As for race, probably human, Norn or charr. I like those furry bastards.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Necromancer. I've always liked being able to summon lots of minions and Necro was my first choice already, then I saw the whole shadow ability thing and it looks boss.Human of course :P I don't know why but I like to play as myself on games :/ hence why my ran is my name lol

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

I don't know why but I like to play as myself on games :/ hence why my ran is my name lol

LOL, I've got the exact same thing. I always play as a big guy with black hair and stubbles (which is me :D). I could never play as a woman to be honest.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
yer I know what you mean lmao I had a mate who used to do it :') funny as fuck how much geepees people gave him lol

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
char or norn and gaurdian or warrior :D

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Norn necromancer is beast. I got to level 12 or 13 with it during beta, and I was far from bored with it. I think it's the most interesting area, and right next to the charr area aswell, which ialso is a pretty cool area. The pets I was able to summon wasn't that great, I found out that some of the other specials was possibly better. The good thing with pets though is that you can let them take all the damage. I tihnk around level 30 or something, when you get elite skills, you can get some pretty epic pets.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
okay after trying all the characters out properly in WvW and questing, I've decided to go for a Human, Warrior.Ive always played slash and hack and with this guy you get in deal some serious damage and get out, hes not mushy so for me thats great !

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I might consider getting this game...

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I might consider getting this game...

It's an amazing game, I thought my expectations was too high, but it turned out to be just that amazing! And I know I've just seen a little part of it, because there sre secret places and dungeons with puzzles and bosses that I don't know where are.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
I heard about how massive world was in guildwars one was, and then thought about GuildWars2, but Idk ill see if anything I'd probably make a

[*]Sylvari (Elementalist* or Ranger) NVM I thought they we're suppose to resemble elves of some sort... they just look like walking trees (not ents)

[*]Human (Warrior* or Ranger or Elementalist*)
    [/list]I'd most likely make the * (stared) ones

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Yer get on the warrior boat ;) I haven't seen many warriors around even though there easy to play and just kick ass :P

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
when des it come out agaian, and does it go instores or just buy online?

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I think it is in stores already, pre-purchase, if not it will. It launches 8.28.12, but if you pre-purchase you can start playing three days before that. On this site you can find a list of official retailers for pre-purchase, they will probably sell the game after pre-purchase aswell.Edit: If you PM Traag you can order it through Amazon and raise a few $ for the site.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts
Sylvanian High Priestess Goat Herder

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Idk if my laptop can handle it x_x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com