Photo

Citadel Gathering

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

Clan Citadel Gathering

Date: There are two events, dates are listed in the time charts below.

Location: Our Clan Citadel, accessed via the Clan camp. Going to a citadel takes you to a different world that can't be accessed from the lobby but hopefully it should send us all to the same world.

Notes: If you can bring your clan cape and vex (you don't necessarily needed to have either of them equipped) that would be good (I'm going to take screenshot's to use for recruitment and stuff), If enough interested people turn up we might have a bit of a tournament on the battlefield. I will run this weekly. Times may change from week to week but I'll try to keep it as consistent as possible. You don't have to skill if you don't want to, you can just hang out and muck around a bit, it still helps us meet the requirement for the citadel.

Click below to see the original post which has a more in depth description of what this is about and where I would like it to go eventually.

Spoiler

Time Charts

As you can see there are two times for this event, one is to suit people based around EST, while the other is for those based around GMT

GMT BASED

Spoiler

EST BASED
Spoiler

If your time zone is not included in the chart, a time zone converter may be of help.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
I was there yesterday :) And es, it does get a little lonely. Im in.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
this was suggested before, and was a part of the weekly scheduled events but no one ever took lead or even went on the day it was suppose to be on... and the only way to make this work is to move the build tick to friday or saturday because people are actually on the weekends

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I would have been happy to organise this further even if there were only a few people (hopefully it would just grow if people saw people were going) and I thought of the build tick thing but I thought it wouldn't be worth doing it unless this was successful.Anyway I guess this won't happen after this http://eldersouls.co...trr/#entry20960

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I would have been happy to organise this further even if there were only a few people (hopefully it would just grow if people saw people were going) and I thought of the build tick thing but I thought it wouldn't be worth doing it unless this was successful.Anyway I guess this won't happen after this http://eldersouls.co...trr/#entry20960

The build tick we could move it because we dont have enough to upgrade so moving the tick wouldnt hinder our progress

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

The build tick we could move it because we dont have enough to upgrade so moving the tick wouldnt hinder our progress

If you could do that then that would be really helpful.Also I've planned it out more, so I guess it doesn't really belong in "Event Planning" anymore, could someone move it if possible.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
I've got a suggestion, not sure if it has been done in the past though;

If the build tick is moved to thursday, everyone can cap again on a busy/crowded evening like Friday night. So 'capping fridays' or 'citadel fridays' which could be successfull

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
That's a good idea, things is we need people to max quickly for this week then....and get the required amount of visits before thursday cause moving the tick is basically the citadel resetting (for a week)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Usually cant do weekends, especially seem as its summer and everyones home from Uni ;)

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

I've got a suggestion, not sure if it has been done in the past though;

If the build tick is moved to thursday, everyone can cap again on a busy/crowded evening like Friday night. So 'capping fridays' or 'citadel fridays' which could be successfull

Sounds good, That should be fine with me too, so if everyone prefers we could make it Friday rather than Saturday. Would the times I have listed now still be okay for Friday?

The only problem with it is getting the citadel capped quickly so that we can change the build tick. I'm fine with starting this event before the tick is changed if we can't get it done this week.

Changed to Friday instead of Saturday

Edited by Deathirst, July 31, 2012 - 02:37 AM.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
we could keep it at the same build tick, cause no one really works it right away anymore, and if you want to move the tick to thursday, we'd have to work the citadel and cap it within one day and have the required visitors.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts

we could keep it at the same build tick, cause no one really works it right away anymore, and if you want to move the tick to thursday, we'd have to work the citadel and cap it within one day and have the required visitors.

Thats fine, I was originally going to just do it without moving the tick and maybe move it if this works and gets people actually working on the citadel more.I've decided to run two times, which may be on different days so that I'm not doing loads in one day.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Thats fine, I was originally going to just do it without moving the tick and maybe move it if this works and gets people actually working on the citadel more.I've decided to run two times, which may be on different days so that I'm not doing loads in one day.

Sounds like a good Idea

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
I've got the times for the EST based one done so that parts done, we just need EST based attendees.I'll try and work out the GMT based one later.Changed back to Saturday just for this week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com