Possible Clan War?

Anarchy

I would like to, but I'm not sure I'll be able to, I still don't have much equipment after being hacked. The times not too great for me but I would be able to make it if not for the previous thing of not having armour and weapons at the moment.

I would like to, but I'm not sure I'll be able to, I still don't have much equipment after being hacked. The times not too great for me but I would be able to make it if not for the previous thing of not having armour and weapons at the moment.

You have a week to make the 130k required for rune. If all else fails someone will just give you the money. :smile:
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, it doesn't take to long to get rune. But if anything someone will either lend you armour or give you the money for it

This is a pointless thread.The war is tomorrow. It's either happening or not. We can't make threads asking people if they're going to come and then leave it up in the air until the day the war was supposed to be. Now we've turned a week long prep into something less than 24 hours.Yeah, we're going to have <5 people go regardless. And that number isn't going to get better by never having wars.