Photo

Its not always rainbows and butterflies..

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

This forum is supposed to be for people who are leaving the clan for a definite or short, indefinite amount of time (up to a month or so). If you're quitting RuneScape or leaving for another clan, please PM the Clan Leader or another Council+ member.

Thanks for following the instructions!

^ Just in case you might not know. ^

I wont be active in the cc if I'm online during the next few weeks. But PM should be on.
Forums are my home mostly, easy to access anywhere and usually a good laugh posted daily; So I'll be here.

This is a bit late.. But I'm sorry I couldn't keep my role as a Diplomat, I tend to be a perfectionist and if I can't give 100%, then I'd feel as though I'd be failing TRR. I have great confidence in Deathirst & Coo1 (when he returns) to keep up with Recruiting. Its tough, but the payout is great.
{If you think you might be a good fit for Staff, I urge you to give it a try. TRR needs some dedicated, helpful members to step up and take care of the cc/forums.}

Well, I guess we'll see what happens after Parker gets here. Can't say if I'll be in TRR, move on, or play RS at all.
But for now, some s p a c e would be best. Enjoy your weekend guys n gals.

<3TC

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Glad to hear you'll still be around on the forums :D We'll be sure to keep up the recruiting for you.The most important thing of course is that you and the baby are happy and healthy so good luck with that I hope it goes as well as possible, we'll be thinking of you :)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Thanks, for letting us know :) also you better come back :Dand I'm the one that moved them here into the sections cause I didn't want them in the other sections of the forums.

cheekychips

cheekychips

• 136 Posts
I'm really glad you're going to stick around on the forums TC! I really hope you decide to stay after the baby is born, but I understand that the baby comes first, and rightfully so! Know that we're always here for ya regardless!

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Good to hear you'll still be on the forums :)<3

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Parker, I like that name :)Well, I hope you do stick around. At the very least become a forum aholic like me :) but TRR needs people like you! I just war whenever I'm on rs do I'm pretty much useless lolGood luck, see you when your a few pounds lighter? Haha

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
its compromise that moves us along....you lost cool points for using that band.be safe with all and enjoy

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts
Thanks for all the laughs & support<3

Ps, shush CZ; You gotta have cool points to lose them! Posted Image

Daniel

Daniel

• 193 Posts
now who am i going to look forward to talking with on irc :<but i wish you luck with the upbringing of your lil man <3

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I love you! But don't worry I'll still text you everyday bcs I know youll miss me.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootlooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com