How do you play Runescape?

Huygens

Im curious about the different styles of playing the game, explain why your method works best:Some possible methods:-Boss killing only-Leveling up all skills equally, combat and non-combat-Leveling up one skill to 99 or x at the time-Combat only, maybe some minor skills for some quests-Merchanting only-Just doing the heck you want to do at any given point-Clan events only-PvP only-......-......My way of playing is usually following a certain rhytm;1. Complete a slayer task 2. Either get a non-cb skill lvled up/Complete some dungeons/Complete a questThis way, Runescape is the least boring to me. Goals might be reached very slowly, but I don't really care, since I don't play that much either.

Do you really enjoy skilling that much?

Idk? I just do it xD a lot more than bossing and combat, I've never had the skills to get money like collecting snow in a snow storm...I just let my money pile up so I never buy good armour to boss any anything

I need to take you warring and whoring... Lmao

LMFAO, I dont have to skills to war xD as for whoring Idk O_O xD

My RS schedule is dumb now. Very little drive to play. :[

-Free spins on sof

-Work Kingdom (every couple days)

-Citadel

-GE idle until a minigame sounds fun

Normally when I find a goal to meet either for a quest or just a 99, I grind without much interruption.

I don't. ;3

Wish I had still had the bottle to skill lolSpent an hour last night fkn about in FFA with my mate :') trying to pick up rs chicks LMFAO cheesy ass lines like "hey how's it hanging? I'm hanging pretty damn low right now ;)" they love it lolApart from my mate added some bird on Skype and she turned out to be a bit of a psychopath lmao

• Upvote 1

Wish I had still had the bottle to skill lol

Spent an hour last night fkn about in FFA with my mate :') trying to pick up rs chicks LMFAO cheesy ass lines like "hey how's it hanging? I'm hanging pretty damn low right now Posted Image" they love it lol

Apart from my mate added some bird on Skype and she turned out to be a bit of a psychopath lmao

Are you seriously saying you pick up chick on RS? With all due respect to our female clanmates, but 90% of them must be obese.
  • Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...