Photo

Most Anticipated Games of 2012

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
2012 is nearly half over, and we have had quite a few AAA experiences already, such as Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3, and Dragon's Dogma. What I ask is, what games are you looking forward to in the second half of this year? Here is my list:Journey: Collector's Edition (compilation of Journey, Flower, Flow)Playstation All-Stars Battle RoyaleDawnguard (Ps3)Ratchet and Clank HD CollectionRisen 2: Dark Waters (Ps3)Okami HDSly 4Dust 514

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
GUILD WARS 2!!!HALO 4!!!and Fifa 13 I guess gota love a good fifa sesh <3

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Halo 4 thats it

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Guild wars 2, omfg, I've been waiting for it for 5 years now, I think

Omega Dragon Warlord

Omega Dragon Warlord

• 15 Posts
My 2012-anticipation list (as according to Amazon release-dates) includes currently but not limited to:Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future SoldierNeed for Speed: Most WantedResident Evil 6Sleeping DogsYakuza: Dead SoulsRagnarok OdysseyDead or Alive 5DishonoredThe Last of Us

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Assassin's Creed 3

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Recently bought Mass Effect 3, pretty darn good. Cant wait for Borderlands 2 either :D. But still, GW2> life

Nathan

Nathan

• 348 Posts
Definitely most looking forward to AC3 and Halo4, I've pre-ordered the special editions of both. :) But there are so many other games that are coming out this year (and like you said quite a few that have come out already) I've given up on the hope of ever being able to play all the games I'm interested in.

TRR Daniel

TRR Daniel

• 91 Posts
Black ops 2 :-)

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts

Black ops 2 :-)

Hope it will be better than 1 ;)I heard the perk system will be totally changed, perks now cost points to equip and you are only given a x amount of points. So a good perk requires more points to equip, fuck that :S

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Hope it will be better than 1 ;)

1 was still better than the dreadful Modern Warfare games.

TRR Daniel

TRR Daniel

• 91 Posts
Squishy you're the only guy I know that thinks that as well a me :-)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I recently pre-purchased Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe. Looking forward to this weekend... The days feel so long... And then I have to wait for 25th of August!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com