Photo

A moment of your time

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Hey forum-users, Mageman or Spencer here. One of my irl friends is trying to win a trip to NY to see One Direction for her niece. She asked me if i had any ideas of how to get more clicks so I thought of you guys. You can click it every 15 minutes, and I would appreciate it.http://www.kiss108.c...php?linkid=6085Thanks everybody :D

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Hey forum-users, Mageman or Spencer here. One of my irl friends is trying to win a trip to NY to see One Direction for her niece. She asked me if i had any ideas of how to get more clicks so I thought of you guys. You can click it every 15 minutes, and I would appreciate it.http://www.kiss108.c...php?linkid=6085Thanks everybody :D

this is the message that pops up when i clicked itPage Not FoundThe page you are requesting has been moved or is no longer available. You may use the menu below to help find the page you were looking for.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

this is the message that pops up when i clicked itPage Not FoundThe page you are requesting has been moved or is no longer available. You may use the menu below to help find the page you were looking for.

Thanks Cons, fixed it now

Jamie

Jamie

• 564 Posts
I clicked a few times :)

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts
really? one direction? sigh..

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

really? one direction? sigh..

Haha, I hate them as well, but it's not for me.Thanks Jaime :D

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I usually don't send other's to something I am to afraid to go to, but if she really wants it, I'll click it when I can.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

I usually don't send other's to something I am to afraid to go to, but if she really wants it, I'll click it when I can.

Thanks Blex

gotab0ner4xmas

gotab0ner4xmas

• 103 Posts
your poor niece.i couldnt imagine being in love with a lesbian.life would suck.but still clicking, kids should neither be deprived or spoiled...

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Hm, I'm only clicking because you asked nicely :P One direction is so freaking gay :o

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Thanks to everyone that's clicking, it's really appreciated, she's getting close to winning we think. For those of you that aren't, the question is, WHY THE HELL NOT?And yes, I'm aware One Direction is extremely homo

Tcee

Tcee

• 232 Posts

Nicole K. is now at 348 clicks. Keep sharing!

I'll click when I can remember<3

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
clicked it mate :) favourited it as well :P easy clicks haha if only it was the biebmeister.... hes so dreamy

Labush

Labush

• 96 Posts

if only it was the biebmeister.... hes so dreamy

Say wha?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

Say wha?

Brad is attracted to anything with a vagina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com