Do you play as a male or female character?

David

^ Exactly, I usually make characters I look a like or I can see myself in on for some reason, for example on WOW I was a Tauren male coz im kinda short (1.83 m = 6'' which is below average for Dutch people (2nd tallest civilization in the world o.0)) and on RS im a male with black hair and some facial hair :)I could never play as a woman, I mean, it seems I shouldn't hit as high and I should only train cooking :) And I wouldn't care as much when I die for some reason. And comeon, a woman in armour looks ridiculous...

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I am a guy, because I just feel that it suits my character for RP reasons. The exception is Dragon Age 2, where I've played through twice as a female. Five playthroughs as a guy, though.

How did you play DA2 7 times? I wasn't a fan of that game at all. Was extremely disappointed after the first one.

How did you play DA2 7 times? I wasn't a fan of that game at all. Was extremely disappointed after the first one.

First of all, I actually bought 2 first. I saw an ad for the demo, and it interested me. Second, I'm a trophy collector. My first 3 playthoughs got me all but 1 trophy (Epic). That trophy was glitched, so I played though another time. Still didn't pop. Later, I got Origins, and by importing my save into 2 I was able to get the last trophy. That's 5 right there. It's a short game, so I just wanted to try different combinations of characters. Somehow, I always wind up with Mage Hawke, Varric, Aveline, and Merrill. But I'm getting off topic. I enjoyed DA 2, but I do agree, Origins was a LOT better. Best game I ever played.Is it 8 o clock already? How did I get from doing homework to talking about character creation?

• 1 month later...