Photo

Fergal's Clan History.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts

You left in FEB MARCH i mean.... :D lmfao get it right Fergie :D btw I need to read this...looks interesting :D

I remember actually I stumbled across Trr by one of Ferie's ads for clan, so technically he recruited me, even though he was banned or something right as i joined, i remember he was in fc for about first two days then boom gone.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

You left in FEB MARCH i mean.... :D lmfao get it right Fergie :D btw I need to read this...looks interesting :D

Wut. I left in March, why wouldn't I? @_@

Apolly, RS sucks, so posting here is just wasting quality BF3 time. ;)

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Wut. I left in March, why wouldn't I? @_@Apolly, RS sucks, so posting here is just wasting quality BF3 time. ;)

I still manage to play BF3 and play RSon another note how's the history coming along?

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I still manage to play BF3 and play RSon another note how's the history coming along?

But you have an interest in RS. I meant posting actively here on forums for a game I have no interest in doesn't make a whole pile of sense. And I have an extreme addiction when it comes to CoD/BF.If you are referring to my history - done I guess. Don't know what else to write about, lol.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Finally some answers! I remember the flame wars and I didn't know ehat was going on. I also remember that I tried to become #2 poster(since #1 was impossible), and I think I made it aswell. But then Techy gave changed his postcount to like 2000 or something, and Huygens keot posting so much, and after I went on vacation or something Huygens was ahead of me. Atleast I think it was him. I remember when pro born thought he was gonna die, then he found out it wasn that serious. He had been reading on the internet... Also, I think he made lots of money from washing windows on skyscrapers or something. Phew, too long post.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I remember when pro born thought he was gonna die, then he found out it wasn that serious. He had been reading on the internet... Also, I think he made lots of money from washing windows on skyscrapers or something. Phew, too long post.

Yeah, he does that to get his $$. But I vaguely remember something about him thinking he was going to die, hmm.

Blue speed

Blue speed

• 255 Posts
Yay my name was mentioned. Haha good read

StarTrip56

StarTrip56

• 3 Posts

A great read indeed. Brings so many feels back. Haha do remember that day when I logged on to find myself being messaged by a TRR member. I do gotta say, I miss those active times of the clans. If I could turn back the hands of time I would. If school never got in the way I would of still been around. Thanks Fergz for mentioning me haha xD

Great to see everyone is still keeping in touch :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com