Photo

2011 GotY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I know it's a bit late to ask this, but I'm interested in knowing what everyone's favorite game of 2011 was. This is in Skyrim General Discussion because I have a good idea what the most common answer is going to be.For me, however, the best game was the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection. I wasn't much of a gamer during their original releases, and playing them now moved me emotionally. It helps that it's a two in one package.Anyone else wish to share their 2011 Game of the Year and why it has that title?EDIT: Let's make it the top 3. For me, that would be:1. Ico and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim3. Dragon Age II (No haters, please)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Skyrim and it's not even close. I haven't tried some of the other AAA games that came out in 2011 yet, though.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Gotta be Skyrim. I didn't play like any other video games though.

APOLLYON

APOLLYON

• 406 Posts
hmmm. i honestly dont remember myself playing many new release games in 2011.in fact... im playing video games less and less..... wtf is happening to me D:borderlands tho if it came out in 2011

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Skyrim. Easy answer to be honest, just trumps everything else that came out this year.However, I would like to add that both Portal 2 and Arkham City are fantastic games that are also amazing. Just not Skyrim amazing. Honestly, I think Skyrim is going to do what Ocarina of Time did to me as a child.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts
I was expecting at least one person to say Dark Souls. Oh well.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Skyrim :D (only game of those I have XD) but it is pretty intense game

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Skyrim :D (only game of those I have XD) but it is pretty intense game

You could choose any game of 2011; I didn't put a list. The list I put was my personal top 3 favorites.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts

You could choose any game of 2011; I didn't put a list. The list I put was my personal top 3 favorites.

Okay well either skyrim halo reach or mw3. only games I play

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Skyrim is the only game I bought this year :-) , so yeah #1 #2 and #3 go to Skyrim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com