New Clan History

MstrMonopoly

Lol yeah, I was just going by what you said, thought it was a bit long too, didn't take much notice.Anyway, sure, I'll go about the LoL thing tomorrow when I get a chance, got some free time on my hands, just finished school yesterday. I'm presuming this is just the early stages of LoL and the important events in the clan that effected TRR or whatever?

Eh, I wish people would get it right, ha. LoL* There was never a "t".Anyway, Nov 2011 - May 2012 is when I returned and left, right? Hmm, I could help quite a bit with that, but hopefully you're not expecting me to write it out, because my memory only goes back so far when it comes to internet shit usually.Anyway, was a nice read to add onto the old history, hopefully there's much more to come, pretty interesting tbh.Oh and, I could write something about LoL if you want me to, that seems pretty fresh in memory. Only problem is writing it from a TRR view - since I was in LoL and not TRR, it may be a bit irrelevant if I go on about LoL too much. Willing to help either way though.

Yeah, dude, it would be great. Could always use another pen.

Well, I've written quite a lot so far, beginning to wonder if it will be too long by the time it's done, but hey, nothing wrong with reading. :PShould have most of it done tomorrow, still need to look over the old LoL forums (that Paul's brother half destroyed >.>) and a few more IRC logs though. This is bringing back far too many memories. :o

Wow TY mono, it was a very good read considering i was inactive for most of that period."Together, we formed the epic IRC channel #mindmyskillz" am I not correct when i say there was someone with that account name for rs? Shampooninja after the League of Evil episode was coming to a finish had faked his soon coming death which lead to all of us feeling great turmoil at the time. We later discovered it was all a charade, and some of us led to dispise Shamp for that reason.a few things i can remember from nov '08-about april/mayish of '09 are as follows:Crazy cow had a big contribution towards events, and the overall morale back then. Events for the most part we based 50/50 on f2p and p2p, because we had such a great recruitment team (Traagien being the overall base of it) and treated people more fairly, everyone was such great friends, no matter who was in the cc. Forums were very active and was always encouraged (a huge variety of topics/ideas created via cc and Irc. Traagien and Illz we're the leaders at the time, blue speed, was a member of the council (could have been "high" but least to say council nonetheless).our cw was at a very high issue for us, there were some including myself who went frequently (maybe 3-4 times a week) just to have fun. I felt as though Trr was a great atmosphere at that time (nor do i exclude my current time as being anything less). I remember PkTh4Tn3l5oN had good relations during my tenure, so long ago". Kod Ranger was the dick of the clan, always screwing with everyone (sometime to an offensive level) but at certain times he was pleasent to talk to.I have a terrible memory, but these are a few things that jogged in my memory while reading this thread. Trr's been through good and bad, but even after this time, It still stands a strong wall. Some people stayed to enjoy this while others walked the other way around thissorry if this seems like spam but i feel as though this is part of our history to the past

Trr vs Gog clan war[media=]

a little something Crazy Cow did with Delroth

Crazy Cows first clan wars event.[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5IdVhnfatU

A clan practice from when we were in full swing of Fun/ all out wars

Some of a kbd event the clan had[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzvNQ91J7Cg

More kbd

a green dragons excursion by Crazy Cow[media=]

Revenant hunting

our great burn of Runescape (big picture of how organized we were i do remember we pre planned were people would stand and burn the lines)[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JL61NJi1dw

Crazy cow's Highlight video of Many great things we did In my first Enrollment of Trr's clan

• Upvote 1

"Together, we formed the epic IRC channel #mindmyskillz" am I not correct when i say there was someone with that account name for rs?

1. Not sure if it is correct to say you helped join the channel, but I'm just happy you included me positively :D2. Yes, TRR had a member by that exact name. His real name was Jake. His first account, which you might remember, was Bignugget96. He was on events team for a long time even though towards the end he didn't do anything. When he came back, I was the only one who remembered him so we became friends and started talking a lot. I convinced him to play Rs again, but he wanted to start something new, so he created a skiller named Mindmyskillz. He created that channel and yada yada.

Yes, TRR had a member by that exact name. His real name was Jake. His first account, which you might remember, was Bignugget96. He was on events team for a long time even though towards the end he didn't do anything. When he came back, I was the only one who remembered him so we became friends and started talking a lot. I convinced him to play Rs again, but he wanted to start something new, so he created a skiller named Mindmyskillz. He created that channel and yada yada.

i do remember big nugget, and i thought i was right to assume Mindmyskillz was an account

Since Paul failed to do so, the tLoL version of it has been added.Still waiting for you to tell me why I should hate Ozzy.Edit: That sounds like I wrote it. I meant to say "Since Paul failed to announce it, the tLoL version of it has been added".

Since Paul failed to do so, the tLoL version of it has been added.Still waiting for you to tell me why I should hate Ozzy.Edit: That sounds like I wrote it. I meant to say "Since Paul failed to announce it, the tLoL version of it has been added".

Pfft, after me writing loads. D: Too long anyway, think I might cut it down to the first few months where TRR actually had something to do with the clan and have it added as a small section, away from what Paul wrote.Oh and David, need any help for the time I came back for?

Pfft, after me writing loads. D: Too long anyway, think I might cut it down to the first few months where TRR actually had something to do with the clan and have it added as a small section, away from what Paul wrote.Oh and David, need any help for the time I came back for?

Just post your whole thing in another thread. Paul's writing his own version from his TRR perspective; we'll just add all the sections with their different authors to the main thread.You can also write the part you were back for, as I wasn't really around for that either. Really, it would be cool if yours was from your perspective all throughout your first days in TRR, promotion to Council, leaving for tLoL, tLoL, and then return.

I think he's just taking a break since he's only added a paragraph on it, and still has to cover the whole past year. There's quite a lot there too: conflicts with tLoL, reviving TRR, tLoL's death, etc.

Hahahahahahaha this shit made my day I indeed used to use the n word a lot not in the racist sense though. Please change all the jaker-out's in there to jakerout thank you it's jake-rout if you wanna put a dash in there. I like how you described me a southerner fond of the n word. Makes me picture myself of a fatass with a dale jr. hat drinking a Budweiser with a dip in. As far as BH, No Jamie that clan did not fail from what I remember I thought it was pretty damn cool we got a lot of members then I think you quit and then I quit and I guess it fell apart

• 2 weeks later...

I had seriously forgot about Emily, couldn't remember why Jeremy was so depressed. I mean, there was many stages that he was seriously suicidal from what happened with Emily and her parents (he said he couldn't go through with it, so he was getting some irl friends to do it for him; at which point, Jackwootton swore to hunt them down if they did it, lmao). I think the females is what destroyed LoL so much, lol, Lorena for one and then Jeremy just being incapable of leading because of Emily.

I had seriously forgot about Emily, couldn't remember why Jeremy was so depressed. I mean, there was many stages that he was seriously suicidal from what happened with Emily and her parents (he said he couldn't go through with it, so he was getting some irl friends to do it for him; at which point, Jackwootton swore to hunt them down if they did it, lmao). I think the females is what destroyed LoL so much, lol, Lorena for one and then Jeremy just being incapable of leading because of Emily.

Wow. I had no idea it was that bad. Jeremy was a bit unstable as it was, the Emily thing just sent him over the edge.