New Clan History

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
what does tLoL stand for?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

what does tLoL stand for?

The Legacy of Legends. It's the last line of Paul's thread, unless he edited by the time you, the viewer, are reading this.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

The Legacy of Legends. It's the last line of Paul's thread, unless he edited by the time you, the viewer, are reading this.

btw did you see what I posted earlier about your reply to League of Evil

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I always read every response to every topic on the forums, no matter the member. Well, except David's. For him, I play a game where I drink every time he sounds like he is trying to be high and might with his leader title.And yeah, I thought it was called The Council, but wasn't 100% sure. I also remembered some failed 3rd one that somebody who was apart of The Council started but never got off the ground.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
The other history thread has a lot, but it's (as of now before this is added), all prior to 2008.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

I always read every response to every topic on the forums, no matter the member. Well, except David's. For him, I play a game where I drink every time he sounds like he is trying to be high and might with his leader title.

And yeah, I thought it was called The Council, but wasn't 100% sure. I also remembered some failed 3rd one that somebody who was apart of The Council started but never got off the ground.

I am ashamed to say that third one was started by me xD you can see the evidence in the logo it was me xD

Posted Image

Edited by Anarchy, May 31, 2012 - 12:33 AM.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Even after Paul has written 4k words and devoted two days to this thread, we're still going to have 7 months before June of 2009 missing that I'll have to do, and then ~6-7 months from Novemberish 2011 to May 2012 that hopefully Fergal can come back for. It would also be cool to get his tLoL input.

Eh, I wish people would get it right, ha. LoL* There was never a "t".Anyway, Nov 2011 - May 2012 is when I returned and left, right? Hmm, I could help quite a bit with that, but hopefully you're not expecting me to write it out, because my memory only goes back so far when it comes to internet shit usually.Anyway, was a nice read to add onto the old history, hopefully there's much more to come, pretty interesting tbh.Oh and, I could write something about LoL if you want me to, that seems pretty fresh in memory. Only problem is writing it from a TRR view - since I was in LoL and not TRR, it may be a bit irrelevant if I go on about LoL too much. Willing to help either way though.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Yeah, it would be great if you could write something out either way. Do it from a tLoL (the little 't' is ingrained as a habit and subtle rebellion ;) ) perspective if that's easier.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Anyway, Nov 2011 - May 2012 is when I returned and left, right?

dont you mean Nov 2011 to Feb 2011?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

dont you mean Nov 2011 to Feb 2011?

That doesn't even make sense. :laugh:@Fergal, roughly, yes. I thought you left earlier (as in a bit before May), but it should be easier to pinpoint the dates by your topics concerning it.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

That doesn't even make sense. :laugh:@Fergal, roughly, yes. I thought you left earlier (as in a bit before May), but it should be easier to pinpoint the dates by your topics concerning it.

Nov 2011 - Feb 2012

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Lol yeah, I was just going by what you said, thought it was a bit long too, didn't take much notice.Anyway, sure, I'll go about the LoL thing tomorrow when I get a chance, got some free time on my hands, just finished school yesterday. I'm presuming this is just the early stages of LoL and the important events in the clan that effected TRR or whatever?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Do the entire history if you want, it will be interesting to read regardless. It's up to you.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts

Eh, I wish people would get it right, ha. LoL* There was never a "t".Anyway, Nov 2011 - May 2012 is when I returned and left, right? Hmm, I could help quite a bit with that, but hopefully you're not expecting me to write it out, because my memory only goes back so far when it comes to internet shit usually.Anyway, was a nice read to add onto the old history, hopefully there's much more to come, pretty interesting tbh.Oh and, I could write something about LoL if you want me to, that seems pretty fresh in memory. Only problem is writing it from a TRR view - since I was in LoL and not TRR, it may be a bit irrelevant if I go on about LoL too much. Willing to help either way though.

Yeah, dude, it would be great. Could always use another pen.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Well, I've written quite a lot so far, beginning to wonder if it will be too long by the time it's done, but hey, nothing wrong with reading. :PShould have most of it done tomorrow, still need to look over the old LoL forums (that Paul's brother half destroyed >.>) and a few more IRC logs though. This is bringing back far too many memories. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com