Photo

What was your favourite childhood cartoons?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Even as a kid I thought the show was lame. Idk, just thought it was kind of boring to watch.I only remember liking the one where Authur punches his sister and one where his sister cusses like throughout the whole episode. Calls her mom a bitch or something.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I only remember liking the one where Authur punches his sister and one where his sister cusses like throughout the whole episode. Calls her mom a bitch or something.

I liked the new year's episode with the wrestling match.On New Year's Eve, there is a wrestling match between an old man and a baby. The baby is stronger, but the old man fights dirty. If the baby loses, he has to live with the groundhog, and it's six more weeks of Winter.

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
Arthur was the freakin' best. Other than that, I didn't watch that many cartoons - some Pokemon and Yugioh, I guess, also a bit of Spongebob.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Lmfao I was watching a bit of Arthur today...and @Brad it's 'Arthur' Not 'Hey Arthur' xD

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Meh, I didn't really like Courage that much. I'm more of a fan of shows with a lot of lore and a deep universe, and this show's universe is shallower than a baby pool, truth be told, with only three recurring characters and no episode continuation.

At 8-10, I didn't really care about lore and deep universe rather than being entertained. Even now I would probably still watch and enjoy it, but that is because I'm not a buzzkill.

leoparker

leoparker

• 1 Posts
My Favourite Cartoons .

[*]Mr. Bean
    [/list]

[*]Scooby Doo
      [/list]

[*]Pokemon
        [/list]

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

[*]Mr. Bean
    [/list]

I never saw the show, but Mr. Bean's Holiday was fantastic.

Dy3nasty666

Dy3nasty666

• 517 Posts
Pokemon and SCOOBY DOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com